This Message Board Is A Septic Tank

I just don't understand all the negativity. We've been through so much worse, for so much more time than what this is. We are 1-4. We could still make a push if we can go 8-3 or better to finish. And even if we don't make a push, we've had 5 very successful seasons in a row, we were bound to hit a bump in the road! That's all this is, a bump!

Many were negative when we were 13-3, so it's very natural really.

Man no doubt this place is a shadow of what it was a few years ago. Most of the great posters are long gone, and the place is full of worthless trolling 13 year olds , Aholes and BS in general. But it still gets traffic LOL, so I guess it is what it is. And hey, Swifty is still here, so it can't be ALL bad ! laugh.png

ROFL. Yeah they say the team takes on the identity of its coach: well this message board has taken on the identity of its most famous legend, SWIFT!

See Swift you win after all, which just goes to show perseverance pays off.

This message board sucks so bad I have been trying to explain how bad it is but keep coming up lost for words...

Some if you just need to move along to another team or sport and i could careless how long you've been a fan, your constant negative bs is taking its toll on some of us. Get lost!

How bout no. Can't speak for others, but I will always continue to voice what I consider to be the most obvious flaw with the team I will always love, lack of talent in the trenches. Edited by vabchbirdlover