Color Coded Chart Using Pff Cumulative Grades - Wk6

I'm telling you people ( ready for the onsluaght)

Salvaging this current Line roster

Schraeder(at least orange),

Blalock(yellow),

Hawley(orange),

Konz(yellow @ RG),

Reynolds( bet he'd be yellow @ his true position RT)

Schraeder would produce as much as baker,

Hawley is NO WORSE @ center than Konz...Konz however was better @ RG

Reynolds can possibly be WORSE than Trueblow at his natural position.

Thank you for not being our Coach or GM.

Anybody could produce as much as baker because he's injured and not playing. Schraeder is not better than Holmes.

Hawley is not good. He may not be our worst o-lineman but Konz has the most potential out of anyone on our line, and he may be our best currently. Konz is not the problem. Move Hawley to RG if anything.

And GR hasn't played T since college, i'd hope he's more comfortable at G than T at this point in his career; and there was a reason we moved him to G in the first place. He just needs off the team, moving him around isn't going to help anything.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you look at the Broncos? I can't imagine them having less than 7 above average on offense...

I was actually surprised by just how well their offensive line graded out...

Broncos Offense:

QB - Peyton Manning - Blue (Duh) (#1 in the league by a fair margin)

LT - Chris Clark - Green

LG - Zane Beadles - Orange

C - Manuel Ramirez - Blue

RG - Louis Valquez - Blue

RT - Orlando Franklin - Green

TE - Julius Thomas - Green

WR1 - Demaryius Thomas - Blue

WR2 - Wes Welker - Green

WR3 - Eric Decker - Orange

RB1 - Knowshow Moreno - Light Green

RB2 - Ronnie Hillman - Light Green

Blue - 4

Green - 4

Light Green - 2

Yellow - 0

Orange - 2

Red - 0

Black - 0

There's no way in hades that our Guards are both above average. Otherwise i can't really argue.

Both Blalock and Reynolds have above average pass blocking grades(Blalock 5th, Reynolds 20th out of 74 players). Otherwise, both of them grade out at strictly average at run blocking. Overall grading, Blalock is 7th, while Reynolds is 14th.

Blalock has given up 1 sack, 1 hit, and 5 hurries.

Reynolds has given up 1 sack, 2 hits, and 8 hurries

Reynolds would be higher up, but he had an atrocious game against the Jets in the run blocking department. His best games came the first two weeks of the season, while Blalock's worst graded game was considered an "average" performance against the Rams, where he gave up his lone sack.

Edited by Free Radical

Both Blalock and Reynolds have above average pass blocking grades(Blalock 5th, Reynolds 20th out of 74 players). Otherwise, both of them grade out at strictly average at run blocking. Overall grading, Blalock is 7th, while Reynolds is 14th.

Blalock has given up 1 sack, 1 hit, and 5 hurries.

Reynolds has given up 1 sack, 2 hits, and 8 hurries

Reynolds would be higher up, but he had an atrocious game against the Jets in the run blocking department. His best games came the first two weeks of the season, while Blalock's worst graded game was considered an "average" performance against the Rams, where he gave up his lone sack.

I understand why they're graded that way; i'm sure the stats support it.

That doesn't change the fact that if you watch the games it is clear they're both far below average, Reynolds especially. Reynolds may only be credited with 2 hits but he's caused far more than that.

I understand why they're graded that way; i'm sure the stats support it.

That doesn't change the fact that if you watch the games it is clear they're both far below average, Reynolds especially. Reynolds may only be credited with 2 hits but he's caused far more than that.

They do watch the games... that's kinda the point. Every player, every play, every game, using all-22 film and lots of replay...

So you truly think our Guards are both above average overall?

I'm still waiting on someone to show me video of Blalock being awful (or at least the quarter & time) because he's having a Pro Bowl season so far. and now that Holmes is starting to settle down & he's not having to cover him like he does next to Baker, the left side looks very good. matter of fact against the Jets Matt rarely got any pressure from his left side

Thank you for not being our Coach or GM.

Anybody could produce as much as baker because he's injured and not playing. Schraeder is not better than Holmes.

Hawley is not good. He may not be our worst o-lineman but Konz has the most potential out of anyone on our line, and he may be our best currently. Konz is not the problem. Move Hawley to RG if anything.

And GR hasn't played T since college, i'd hope he's more comfortable at G than T at this point in his career; and there was a reason we moved him to G in the first place. He just needs off the team, moving him around isn't going to help anything.

My mistake that post was cut off, but again based on THIS SEASON ONLY...with baker in contract he would have to play but if not, (like now) Schraeder should get the look, and yes Schraeder >> Holmes who is getting the looks because he has much more invested in him, You have to get most of your opportunities from injuries just like Bartu /Worrilow or they'd both be on The bench still. Konz was better @ guard and he DOES get owned @ center, Hawley is decent no savior but decent he and konz are interchangeable really, and Reynolds would be fine 2 feet to the right, he's grown.

Edited by TheeTKOBeatz

I'm still waiting on someone to show me video of Blalock being awful (or at least the quarter & time) because he's having a Pro Bowl season so far. and now that Holmes is starting to settle down & he's not having to cover him like he does next to Baker, the left side looks very good. matter of fact against the Jets Matt rarely got any pressure from his left side

Blalock is eternally okay. I've never said he's awful but i've yet to see him be above average. He's always just 'alright'. What exactly makes you say he's having a pro bowl season? I'll give you he hasn't been horrible but he hasn't been that good.

Reynolds remains a scared girlscout out there.

???

I could show you plenty of tape if it was worth putting together, Blalock is big fat and slow, misses a lot of blocks, especially upfield he fits right in with the rest of the line, no stand out...lol HE IS FAR FROM A PRO BOWLER, good lord, the nerve.

Blalock is eternally okay. I've never said he's awful but i've yet to see him be above average. He's always just 'alright'. What exactly makes you say he's having a pro bowl season? I'll give you he hasn't been horrible but he hasn't been that good.

Reynolds remains a scared girlscout out there.

he's having a Pro Bowl year because even with Baker hurt & reverting back to a turnstile, and then having a first year starter filling in, basically making him have to cover his man and babysit & help whoever at his left he still has only given up pressure 5 or 6 times this whole season, and contrary to popular opinion been opening some holes in the run game. since Quizz stopped dancing we've been running the ball pretty well, we just don't. if Blalock was on the Pats playing exactly the same people would by talking about how awesome he is.

yep, that's obviously what it is. way to pull the wool over my eyes Blalock you slick devil

I'm trying to think the best and not just that you have optical troubles mate. I haven't seen one thing to make me think he's one of the best at his position, and i've watched our lines pretty closely trying to figure out our biggest needs there.

If you say you think he's done well i guess i can't positively say he hasn't, but personally i haven't seen anything great from him this year, i have seen him get thrown down on his *** on more than a few plays though.

Good because i don't. I didn't write down all the information when i saw them, i just continued to watch the game. And honestly i don't care enough to find the means to rewatch every game just to get a time for his incompetence.

so, I'm going by what I see when I watch the game rewind & you're going by your recollection of the game you've only watched once live? if so, you win