Would You Trade For Ap If You Were The Gm?

On Mike & Mike, they were discussing the Vikings trading AP if the price is right. If he could be had for a 1st round pick only, would you do it? It's. Tough call because he is clearly the best RB in the game and a definite game changer. We also clearly have huge holes in both lines. But, I don't know if you get anyone with his talent in the draft is year. So, would you do it if you had the reigns of the football team?

AP's value to Minnesota is likely higher than it would be to any other team. Its the paradox of RB value.

The only way I could see a team doing that is if RB was literally the single missing piece. And I dont think that team exists (the Saints are probably the closest and they do just fine without a workhorse)

yep we can even be more explosive

entire draft of 14'

Who cares about trenches

this is how you win in Madden so this is how you win a championship In NFL

I'm not talking about Madden. I'm talking reality. If you dangle a 1st round pick and the Vikings say they would take it, would you make the trade? People spewed the Madden crap about Trent Richardson trade talk but it happened for a first only. So, how about an actual discussion instead of throwing Madden around. I haven't ever even played Madden so give it a rest.

Guest King Jigsaw

Honestly, there's no way AP could be had for a single 1st round pick. If we could get him for this year's first and next year's first, I would do it.

Ryan-AP-Julio=Championship.

We could secure the line in the offseason and next year be golden.

On Mike & Mike, they were discussing the Vikings trading AP if the price is right. If he could be had for a 1st round pick only, would you do it? It's. Tough call because he is clearly the best RB in the game and a definite game changer. We also clearly have huge holes in both lines. But, I don't know if you get anyone with his talent in the draft is year. So, would you do it if you had the reigns of the football team?

Of course we would do it. Nothing wrong with giving Matt Ryan more crutches than he can wrap his arms around. Might even help us to another round of one playoff win every six years.

Geez this guy Ryan is awful.

Edited by Breakfast of Champions

I would trade a first for Adrian Peterson in a heart beat. He would make an immediate impact on this team. Invest heavily in O-line next year to strengthen run-blocking and pass protection, and with Matt Ryan, the greatest running back of all time, and a half-decent O-line, this offense would be more than explosive enough to carry the team. Our defense wouldn't be so bad right now if it weren't for Biermann, Dent, Asante, Weatherspoon, et. al. being injured.