How Many Fans Will Be In The Stadium This Sunday?

truefalcon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there, but I don't expect the atmosphere to be all that great. I think a lot of fans are just fed up with what they perceive as a lack of effort from this team. We have the talent to not be losing to teams at home. So, I expect a "I'm from Missouri " mindset this Sunday, meaning, fans will have a "Show me" attitude because they've seen it all before.

I'll be there, but I don't expect the atmosphere to be all that great. I think a lot of fans are just fed up with what they perceive as a lack of effort from this team. We have the talent to not be losing to teams at home. So, I expect a "I'm from Missouri " mindset this Sunday, meaning, fans will have a "Show me" attitude because they've seen it all before.

These folks are either not really fans nor paying attention...the team has had a legit chance to win every game this season.

People are not blind fools! Like I have mentioned in other blogs, "I expect my team to WIN every game!" Now that the Falcons are 1-4 and look like they should be 0-5. I enjoy watching my team play but if I were a season ticket holder I would be pissed and really question whether or not I want to watch this team play. The offense looks good in the hurry up but he (Coach Smith) does not want to run it often.......hmmm that sounds familiar. The defense looks horrible and does not seem to be getting better. Hmmm. that sounds familiar also. Oh yea we FIRED both OC and DC because of these very same reasons

So I expect that alot of people will stay away from the stadium Sunday until they see that the Falcons are worth spending their time and hard earned money to watch them.

Edited by TX Falcon

I'm going, it's my first Falcons game. Especially since it's against the Bucs who I hate most out of our division.

I'm excited guys, any cheap beer near the GA Dome to drink before going in?

That's really rare to hear nowadays. They're now a very close second behind NO for me...

Have fun! This is the 2nd game I'm missing

In my younger days, I would have given anything just to be in Fulton County Stadium or the Georgia Dome, just to see our team play.

I have lived in Florida many years and have followed this team faithfully.

I absolutely loved to be there, live, for any game our Falcons played.

I recall the multiple times that I spent the bucks to drive up, stay at a hotel, and watch this team play, even in the most horrendous of seasons.

Most memorable, though in bad days, saw W. Andrews and Van Note's last games.

I would rather have the opportunity to watch live games vs. trying to watch our Falcons play on some dam TV set or computer simulation.

This is an already bad start to our season. Still I would relish seeing our team live.

From an outsider view, I still envy anyone who has the opportunity of seeing our team in the GA Dome.

Best wishes to all the still faithful and to this team.