Panthers 3Rd Best Defense, 2Nd Best Scoring Defense In The Nfl?

Big Bubba

Games against the Cardinals, Giants, and Vikings help

Well......... Replace Cardinals with Seahawks. Cardinals actually did some good against us. Seahawks are the ones to only score 12 points, and even that, was due to a defense that choked in the final minutes of the game, and allowed the Hawks to march down and score.

I wish you and your teal would just figure out where you want to be, one week you want to jump off a cliff all hope is lost then next week "panthers dline will wreck the nfl"

When have I said it would wreck the NFL? My claim has always been, it will wreck Brees, Ryan and Freeman.

Games against the Cardinals, Giants, and Vikings help

Minnesota and New York are totally respectable offenses. They're 19th and 17th in the league, respectively, and you're looking at one league MVP on one team and a quarterback who's won two Super Bowls on the other.

Yeah, Giants were the #1 passing offense in the league and averaging 27-28 points a game before they played us. Take away our game and the Chiefs game (Chiefs look like they have the best defense in the league this year) and the lowest the Giants have scored is 21 points.

But I worried about this before the season even started... Mike ******* Shula and Ron Rivera. Hopefully they can turn it around before season is over, because right now--for the first time in a loooong time--we've got a defense that's ready to play.

Edit: that and our offense doing stupid **** to shoot themselves in the foot ie., dropped balls, missed blocks, fumbling at the goal line, bad throws, etc.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

Falcons > Rams...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

Yep.

Panthers vs Rams is one of those games, that, the Panthers should win simply due to running the ball down the throat of one of the worst run defenses in the league. Come actual gameday though, Panthers' run game will probably be completely stuffed, and all of their Dbs turn into Jets' version of Revis...

Bucs, Saints and Panthers all in the top 10 for scoring defense. Falcons so far are 25th.

Panthers and the Falcons are in the top 10 for rush defense. Panthers #4 so far, the Falcons #6. Bucs are #13 and Saints are #21.

Panthers are the only one in the top 10 for passing defense at the moment. Saints are #11, Bucs are #16, Falcons are #26.