Question: Is It Possible That We Can Lose To The Lowly Bucs?

Supes™

I still say we may as well go ahead and lose out.

It would suck, but at least we would get a top 5 draft pick. That would provide us the opportunity to make an Incredible investment into our lines. Lets be real, we aint doing **** this year any way.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were normally very good after a loss as well.

Problem is, with all these key injuries and rooks, we're looking more like what our record says we are rather than a grizzled, veteran and talented squad that is momentarily on it's heels.

To a degree I agree, But as cliche as it may sound we really truly are just a couple plays away from being 4-1 to 5-0.

Plays that historically this group of guys has made over and over.

Who ya gonna give that 1 loss to?

Come on, if you had to say, then who?

Who?

The Ssssssaaaiiinnnnn........... I can't say it! laugh.png

Pats

We should have beat the saints

Julio's fumble, Willy Mos dropped int, and Jackson's dropped td pass were the differences in the game.

The saints did nothing to really stop us most of the game.

Being a division game it's always tough. The Panthers always see Atlanta as some sort of weird personal Superbowl and the Bucs always play us hard regardless of coach. I am not excited about either.

You are so right. With things like they are, is it possible that we get swept by our NFC South rivals?

Naw,.....that's impossible!

Right....?

You are so right. With things like they are, is it possible that we get swept by our NFC South rivals?

Naw,.....that's impossible!

Right....?

Anything is possible in the nfl.

Its doubtful though

When you have marquee players you always have a chance.

And Ryan is that type of guy who gives us a chance.

Yea we could lose to the Bucs. If SJax plays I like our chances. If not then it could get ugly quick. The first quarter of our schedule was "easy". We face better defenses from here on out, then we did our first 4 games. This year doesn't look promising but I'm not giving up. I also don't want this team picking top 5-10 in the draft, us picking that high means we'll be sorry for the next few years. If we get a top 10 pick the best thing would be for us to trade back and stock pile picks. We aren't a bottomfeeder or team in rebuild mode. No one guy in the draft is the answer. Clowney is a talent but he isnt a top 10 player. He's not a "cant miss" pick nor does he fix our most glaring need. This team doesn't need top 10 players next year. This team needs to fight for its life coming out after the bye this year. We need to finish at 7-9 at the least if we want any hopes of being competitive moving forward. If we finish below that we need to trade back.

The same threads are stuck at the top and have been beaten to a pulp. New threads are mostly redundant, and without a game this week, it will only get worse. It may be time for the message board to take bye week, or just accept the fact that it may get quite boring here.

Unless one has the mental endurance to argue endlessly about Ryan, Smith, etc., or make more predictions about the rest of the season, they may just find themselves idol in thought this whole week without a game to spark new discussions. Man, do I hate bye weeks.

o1kYaG9.gif