9-7

Miller2Rison

Exactly. Wins don't mean anything to me without the post season.

All it means is picking higher in the draft. We need some stud lineman and pass rushers. This draft is deep in those two areas so we need to mine and find those gems. TD better find a guru consultant in these areas because he can't whiff on these positions anymore.

All it means is picking higher in the draft. We need some stud lineman and pass rushers. This draft is deep in those two areas so we need to mine and find those gems. TD better find a guru consultant in these areas because he can't whiff on these positions anymore.

You aren't telling me anything I don't know sparky

Not completely impossible but i just don't see it.

Personally in my opinion, if we miss the playoffs than the less wins the better. There are some game changers at the top of the draft board for next season that would look awfully good in black and red.

Before anyone says it no I am not suggesting intentionally tanking the rest of the season

I agree. No need to miss the playoffs plus not get a decent pick!

I predicted 6-10 WITH Julio and WITH Roddy getting healthy after the bye. The offensive lines, the receivers, the defense, and the coaching I've seen so far leads me to believe we will only win half that.

3-13. An exact reversal of our record, and a top-5 draft pick.

i think 6-10 is doable