What A Loser Board...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'd just work their way back when we started winning again and would say, "I've been a fan since 19__!" (insert year prior to '96) and tell everyone to screw themselves.

OP, normally I'm with you. Yes, some of the posts are ridiculous but at the same time we are 1-4 with two fairly embarrassing losses on national TV. The most recent one included a rookie QB and turnover machine carving up your D. I think Falcons fans are justified in griping just a bit right now. I know we have a gang of bandwagon fans but you should hear Cowboys, Giants, Jets, & Eagles fans after bad stretches. When the 49ers started off 1-2 there were so many of their fans calling for Kaepernick's head it was ridiculous.

Just saying...

I come here and its all doom and gloom and fire this one and fire that one and a tantrum because we did not hire that one...

wow.

it seems like the fans are in the middle of a pubesent temper tantrum and meltdown and in denial of the fact we got hit with an unusually high amount of injuries.

lots of armchair exspurts (drips under pressure with fantasy football teams making them pretend GM's) are crying the most.

I for one, looking back see more winning seasons in the last decade than we had in many many years before that.

and I know the Falcons Management will make adjustments.. they always do.. then the fans will be hugging their nuts again...

if we were 4 and 0 without any injuries and we beat the Saints in the opener most would be hugging smitty's knees, praising TD for being a genius and just talking smack to anyone that would listen.

But no, the topics are mostly caustic. The posts are not just discussion, they are filled with hate.

HEY WHY DON'T YOU LOSERS KICK THE TEAM AND MANAGEMENT WHEN THEY ARE DOWN... Oh wait... you are doing that already. GREAT FANS.... it is not even halfway through the season.

Good luck to the Falcon Fans that are still Falcon Fans...

and to the team... no matter how you do this weekend

GoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooFALCONS!

I got your back....

I agree and am tired of the complaining too. You gotta stick with your team win or lose.... even when it's hard to watch. Injuries are not an excuse but of course they make a difference when you lose key players. I hate it too when fans overlook the fact that not have we lost a lot to injury but also other guys moved on like Mcclure and Abraham. Still a lot of talent on this team and yes I do feel like this management is good at reassessing the situation and putting our strengths forward and hiding our weaknesses..... i think they will move guys around to maximize success like possibly going to two TE sets.... look out for Toilolo... i can see Matt Ryan throwing up high to him where he is the only one to catch the ball. AND YES GO FALCONS

I get embarrassed by the fans turning on our team. We already have a reputation as a bad fan base and anybody in the world can come in here and see the B.S. some fans are posting. Everyone should keep in mind that you are representing the fanbase and team when you speak on here. I don't like looking silly. Like another poster said on here, we should be happy to have a team..... there are cities that wish they had a team as it was evident when L.A. spoke up and said they'd LOVE to have our Falcons.

About this season, realize that we played close in all our losses..... we played tight with N.O. And N.E. and N.E just beat N.O..... that tells me we are not totally bad, we're just a little bit off from closing games out..... we're moving the ball and we seemed to improve on the red zone scoring in the Jets game. If we can fix the D, i think we can make a run. D has got to hold teams under 30

I agree and am tired of the complaining too. You gotta stick with your team win or lose.... even when it's hard to watch. Injuries are not an excuse but of course they make a difference when you lose key players. I hate it too when fans overlook the fact that not have we lost a lot to injury but also other guys moved on like Mcclure and Abraham. Still a lot of talent on this team and yes I do feel like this management is good at reassessing the situation and putting our strengths forward and hiding our weaknesses..... i think they will move guys around to maximize success like possibly going to two TE sets.... look out for Toilolo... i can see Matt Ryan throwing up high to him where he is the only one to catch the ball. AND YES GO FALCONS

That's what so inconsistent about this fan base, yourself in particular. The person who has continuously pointed out our shortcomings with regards to adequately addressing our OL?

I come here and its all doom and gloom and fire this one and fire that one and a tantrum because we did not hire that one...

wow.

it seems like the fans are in the middle of a pubesent temper tantrum and meltdown and in denial of the fact we got hit with an unusually high amount of injuries.

lots of armchair exspurts (drips under pressure with fantasy football teams making them pretend GM's) are crying the most.

I for one, looking back see more winning seasons in the last decade than we had in many many years before that.

and I know the Falcons Management will make adjustments.. they always do.. then the fans will be hugging their nuts again...

if we were 4 and 0 without any injuries and we beat the Saints in the opener most would be hugging smitty's knees, praising TD for being a genius and just talking smack to anyone that would listen.

But no, the topics are mostly caustic. The posts are not just discussion, they are filled with hate.

HEY WHY DON'T YOU LOSERS KICK THE TEAM AND MANAGEMENT WHEN THEY ARE DOWN... Oh wait... you are doing that already. GREAT FANS.... it is not even halfway through the season.

Good luck to the Falcon Fans that are still Falcon Fans...

and to the team... no matter how you do this weekend

GoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooFALCONS!

I got your back....

If RW says the team doesn't have an identity then what do you expect from the fans......blind rah rah?

I don't know about you but I bring the 12th man every game and I expect the team to have pride playing at home. I also expect the front office to make moves and adjustments when glaring problems become visible. We'll I'm still waiting for the Team, MS & TD to deliver on their part!

Sure no-one's to blame for the injuries but if the Pats can inspire & motivate their players then why can't the Falcons?

So it's our fault? Not the team's for passing like some straight ******?

So team don't have to be held up to any standards, just the fans? FOH.

As long as the Falcons exist I will support them. But if they want me to be all gung ho and happy about it then they need to put a superior product on the field.

You the type to not send your food back even tho it's spit in it huh? Just because the 5 previous times you were there there wasn't any spit.

So it's our fault? Not the team's for passing like some straight ******?

So team don't have to be held up to any standards, just the fans? FOH.

As long as the Falcons exist I will support them. But if they want me to be all gung ho and happy about it then they need to put a superior product on the field.

You the type to not send your food back even tho it's spit in it huh? Just because the 5 previous times you were there there wasn't any spit.

Yeah, sorry I'm not the type who's just grateful we have a pro football team in Atlanta. I want to see excellence on the field. As a fan I have a right to expect that. Know I won't always get it, doesn't mean I can't expect it.