What A Loser Board...

and I know the Falcons Management will make adjustments.. they always do.. then the fans will be hugging their nuts again...

if we were 4 and 0 without any injuries and we beat the Saints in the opener most would be hugging smitty's knees, praising TD for being a genius and just talking smack to anyone that would listen.

Actually the whiners are pretty consistent...win or lose they still complain unless trolls from other teams comment on the board, then they

rally behind the FO.

Edited by FinalScore2.0
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread is funny .

Feel like Anne Hatthway in Dark Knight rises Told people for the longest there was a storm brewing

but people want to label trolls and pessimist and all the other nonsense instead of listening . It's the reason why this board is in full melt down mode . It's basically pure comedy every day

If only some people listened before they wouldn't be like this . It's like getting the warning about the storm but people just saying " we will ride it out " now there is 6 feet of water on your front door you have no food , no electricity , no water and now your looking for answers . The OP is a sneaky politician trying to rally the troops coming to your front house months later saying we're going to rebuild I know you lost your life savings all your personal belongings have no house , no car is damaged and the OP is trying to say words to keep your spirits up when they mean dog ****

One day people will list to the GOD SWIFT . He sees things 2 years in advanced then most normal people

I was with ya all the way to the god swift part. That definitely isn't true

Just going to drop this little nugget here as well . Swift prophecy

Matt Ryan who is generally loved by ATL fans . I will say 90 % believe in him and 10% don't

The city of Atlanta and Atlanta fans will start to hate Matt Ryan . There will be this outcry in the next 3 years to have him replaced and we are just not talking about the 10% it will be more then half . They will look at the little success in playoffs now the regular season success dropping off and soon people will start to turn on him . Will be similar to how McNabb was in Philly and soon maybe ATL fans will miss Ryan but there will be a cry for him to be replaced . They are going to point to his contract . They are going to point to ZERO RINGS . ZERO MVPS etc etc and then will be a time where fans can sit back and reflect . If we did this or that we could have won a ring . 10 year career goes by with Ryan very little playoff success and 160 million in contracts fans will grow to hate RYAN

lol the cry for him to be replaced has already started.

just by the select few . I am talking about some of biggest Ryan fans who supported him

will want him gone . Some of posters like even Atljbo and Jaymadd and I'll even say some of his supporters like xxxsickwitxxxx and Julioiscoolio will come to grips with Ryan is not the guy to lead Falcons to championship and will want him out

Brandon Dell - Ryan biggest lover . Will never turn his back on Ryan

I've actually heard some people in the streets say it. I mean these are guys that will actually get into physical altercations over the Falcons. I said during the preseason and late last year that he doesn't run the offense as good as he should and kinda teased that they should suck for Bridgewater this year.

I like him but i dont consider him the best like others do here. Others say Russell Wilson is overrated. That's a **** lie, in fact if Russell Wilson was our qb last year, this team is in the Super bowl. But he's not so we have to focus on what we have in Matt

Thread is funny .

Feel like Anne Hatthway in Dark Knight rises Told people for the longest there was a storm brewing

but people want to label trolls and pessimist and all the other nonsense instead of listening . It's the reason why this board is in full melt down mode . It's basically pure comedy every day

If only some people listened before they wouldn't be like this . It's like getting the warning about the storm but people just saying " we will ride it out " now there is 6 feet of water on your front door you have no food , no electricity , no water and now your looking for answers . The OP is a sneaky politician trying to rally the troops coming to your front house months later saying we're going to rebuild I know you lost your life savings all your personal belongings have no house , no car is damaged and the OP is trying to say words to keep your spirits up when they mean dog ****

One day people will list to the GOD SWIFT . He sees things 2 years in advanced then most normal people

You've been preaching doom and gloom for years and years, and now - after years of constant negativity and misguided predictions on your part - we have 1 bad season due where we have been decimated with injuries and you claim to be know a soothsayer.

Given that there is only a 1 in 32 chance of us winning the SB in any season, predicting that we won't win and being right isn't exactly a reach. I predicted that my neighbour wasn't going to win the lottery last night, but that doesn't make me Nostradamus.

If fans are dumb enough to hate good football players for not winning the Super Bowl then that's says more about them than anything else. Fans like that don't deserve success in the first place, so they'll get no sympathy from me.

Don't take your anger out on Missouri, we're just better than you.

Screw Missouri in their dirty "show me" bunghole. LOL

**** I don't know what more frustrating the Falcons or the Bulldogs, there are obvious problems beyond the injuries. For a team that recruits in the top 10 every year, bulldogs have no depth.

I've actually heard some people in the streets say it. I mean these are guys that will actually get into physical altercations over the Falcons. I said during the preseason and late last year that he doesn't run the offense as good as he should and kinda teased that they should suck for Bridgewater this year.

I like him but i dont consider him the best like others do here. Others say Russell Wilson is overrated. That's a **** lie, in fact if Russell Wilson was our qb last year, this team is in the Super bowl. But he's not so we have to focus on what we have in Matt

dont mention Bridgewater. I have been watching his games this year and next to Luck this boy is going to be the real. Can read defenses,can throw his receivers open, call his own plays. ATL scouts were at his game against Rutgers last week. I know it isnt saying much but just saying.

Don't take your anger out on Missouri, we're just better than you.

Yeah, our cb rbs, wrs, te, and safety being out had nothing to do with losing. It's bad that we had a chance to win despite our second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth best players were out. Missouri doesn't know what the crotch of a national championship smells like. I don't think we've ever had a season where both Georgia and the falcons were competing to see who could rack up the most injuries. Both were supposed to compete for a title.

Guest fibonacci

Losing season might be a benefit, all the bandwagoners will pack up and head over to the Seahawks or Broncos boards.

Yeehaw Lets Go Broncos.

The Truth Of The Matter Is We All Know They Went To The Saints.

With all due respect, let's put a few misnomers to rest, shall we?

--Being willing to criticize a team does not equal being a bandwagon fan. After all, if we've stuck around to keep pulling for the team, even along with the criticism, we haven't leaped off the bandwagon, have we? Really, that vastly overused term needs to be laid to rest.

--Even if this team were 5-0 and healthy, as the OP proposes, we'd still be saying that TD can't identify players for the trenches to save his life, that Dirk Koetter's performance in Jacksonville was his M.O., not the exception that the front office tried to make us believe when they signed him, and that Mike Smith, for all that he's accomplished in Atlanta, has failed to address the same glaring issues the team has had pretty much since he arrived--for example, defensive softness on third down, or the team not showing up for the third quarter. One failed play or series per game turned the other way doesn't change any of those things by any stretch of the imagination.

--The fact that some of us are willing to say those things out loud about Mike Smith or TD doesn't mean we hate the guys or that we don't appreciate what they've accomplished. This is the greatest run of success that this team's ever had, and they're at the forefront of the responsibility for it. How could we not love and appreciate that? But, that doesn't mean they're above or beyond criticism.

One can love the Falcons and still be honest, balanced, and sometimes even critical of where they're at and what they're not doing well. You parents out there are willing to do the exact same thing for and with your kids, after all, because you love them and want the best for them. No one's calling you a "bandwagon dad" for it, either. smile.png

nice post, newbie - good job bfarmer!

OP is correct, we could all be a little more optimistic around here. Besides all the star players out with injuries. Forget that the O line, and the defense are a bunch of 3 rate players. Things are on the up swing. Just look a the positive, instead of going 1-15 for the season, we might go like 3-13? Who knows, but here's to things looking up!!!!!

the rub is - this team could be 2-3 or 3-2 even w/ all the injuries if we had an AVERAGE O-Line and D-Line.

I think that is often overlooked - forget having a "dominant front 7" on defense or a "good offensive line" - do you realize how much better we would be right now if we were even AVERAGE in those areas. We are probably objectively in the bottom 10% of the league on both lines of scrimmage.

the rub is - this team could be 2-3 or 3-2 even w/ all the injuries if we had an AVERAGE O-Line and D-Line.

I think that is often overlooked - forget having a "dominant front 7" on defense or a "good offensive line" - do you realize how much better we would be right now if we were even AVERAGE in those areas. We are probably objectively in the bottom 10% of the league on both lines of scrimmage.

Generous assessment. This has been argued at length on this MB and some keep playing the "What if card", i.e., key injuries to skilled players, JJ, SJAX, RW, etc and, I personally find that excuse tiresome. Quality depth and any semblance of a NFL caliber OL/DL makes this threat moot.

I come here and its all doom and gloom and fire this one and fire that one and a tantrum because we did not hire that one...

wow.

it seems like the fans are in the middle of a pubesent temper tantrum and meltdown and in denial of the fact we got hit with an unusually high amount of injuries.

lots of armchair exspurts (drips under pressure with fantasy football teams making them pretend GM's) are crying the most.

I for one, looking back see more winning seasons in the last decade than we had in many many years before that.

and I know the Falcons Management will make adjustments.. they always do.. then the fans will be hugging their nuts again...

if we were 4 and 0 without any injuries and we beat the Saints in the opener most would be hugging smitty's knees, praising TD for being a genius and just talking smack to anyone that would listen.

But no, the topics are mostly caustic. The posts are not just discussion, they are filled with hate.

HEY WHY DON'T YOU LOSERS KICK THE TEAM AND MANAGEMENT WHEN THEY ARE DOWN... Oh wait... you are doing that already. GREAT FANS.... it is not even halfway through the season.

Good luck to the Falcon Fans that are still Falcon Fans...

and to the team... no matter how you do this weekend

GoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooFALCONS!

I got your back....

Great example of the pot calling the kettle "black" :D

And to continue that thought, Matt was brought in as someone who had the talent to start in the NFL immediately and play well, but more importantly, Matt Ryan fit the Falcon mold of clean-cut, All-American, boy scout, nice-kid-next-door, squeaky clean persona to be the face of the franchise. And he is all that, but in the biggest games of his career, he has failed to perform at that level of perfection that was needed. Although it's a team game, the QB has the opportunity to change the game every play, for better or for worse. I think Russel Wilson, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers and Kaepernick, Luck, etc., are the biggest star QBs in the NFL because they add speed and mobility to the QB position. Pocket passers like Peyton and Matt must compensate for their immobility by having extraordinary receivers and a quick release, but they still lack that crucial extra option to take off and gain positive yardage, or even score a TD, with their feet. With the league based on parity, even a small advantage can lead to significantly better results and having a mobile QB is way more than just a small advantage. We don't have that extra option with Matt Ryan. Neither have we had the turn-over free, flawless execution that is required instead. But I would rather have Ryan than most of the rest of the starting QBs in the league and I have faith if given another couple of opportunities will play well enough to win a Super Bowl at some point.

Except that a lot of those mobile QB's don't play well from the pocket. I'll take a pure passer of the ball over a mobile QB who is inconsistent from the pocket.

You talk about picket passers having to perform at a "level of perfection" and needing "flawless execution". If that is what you demand then you will never be happy, because there has never been a QB who can play at that level.

I come here and its all doom and gloom and fire this one and fire that one and a tantrum because we did not hire that one...

wow.

it seems like the fans are in the middle of a pubesent temper tantrum and meltdown and in denial of the fact we got hit with an unusually high amount of injuries.

lots of armchair exspurts (drips under pressure with fantasy football teams making them pretend GM's) are crying the most.

I for one, looking back see more winning seasons in the last decade than we had in many many years before that.

But no, the topics are mostly caustic. The posts are not just discussion, they are filled with hate.

HEY WHY DON'T YOU LOSERS KICK THE TEAM AND MANAGEMENT WHEN THEY ARE DOWN... Oh wait... you are doing that already. GREAT FANS.... it is not even halfway through the season.

Good luck to the Falcon Fans that are still Falcon Fans...

and to the team... no matter how you do this weekend

GoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooFALCONS!

I got your back....

blah blah blah. Homer talk. 1 - 4. Oh yea , 5 winning seasons and 1 post season win. Mediocre . Blag blah blah

This post is lame. Of course we would be praising the staff if we were 4-0 because that would mean they did their job and played with heart and out coached opponents. But they didn't so that's why some of us are down on them.

Serious? Professional players and I' ll use Roddy as an example, have no heart? The man has a heart of a lion! The We were outcoached/schemed alibi is also wearing thin. Exit MM/BVG/PB/Old Conditioning coach, enter DK/MN/PH/New Conditioning coach, will the excuses ever end? You seeing a pattern here? Maybe Smitty is only using the talent that is available. Spin it like you will, but AB is simply tired of excuses, and unless I miss my guess, is **** tired of throwing people under the bus when it's quite obvious where the fault lies.

Thread is funny .

ha ha ha. It's hard to keep up with all your lame posts cause you have more names then Mike Smith has excuses. But one way to identify them as yours is the long trail of ********. You don't know **** about anything. You just like to hear yourself talk . So all I got left to say is .. STFU ALREADY !

Since everyone likes to point out that the players are paid to entertain us the customers (if we buy tickets, gear, etc) the best way to sum up some fans is like this.

You're in a store which customer (since according to some we're customers) do you notice? The one that knows there's issues with the store or the one screaming at the customer service rep? You know the type flipping out about anything and everything causing a huge scene. Or do you notice the one quietly walking around and may mention that the selection isn't the best in the world but it's not horrible either and there's a pretty good chance it will get better.

Of course everyone notices the loud mouth.

I think the Orginator of this post makes some really solid points;however, what he fails to understand is that most Falcon fans are desperate for a championship. We all saw how horrible the O-Line was prior to the start of the season. We saw how horrible the defense was all of last season going into this preseason and the start of the regular season. What we didn't see was huge inprovements to those areas of the team.

So as a die hard fan, I have the right to be upset and complain about those things. Doom and gloom my be a little unfair but I get your meaning. I would classify it as pure frustration to the highest level. Which then only makes me believe that there are tons of die hard Falcon fans on this board. All with FRUSTRATION LEVELS through the roof.

I hope I was able to at least explain my complaints.

Edited by Nivek843SAV

This is just dumb. Smitty has been nothing but exceptional.. Play-offs almost every year, it's not his fault - we just need better defensive players, we've had only a couple INT and the same amount of sacks.. This is a problem, we can't get to their QB and our DB's can.t cover forever.. I don.t care, take out a LB and bring a pass rusher Nolan!

I think the Orginator of this post makes some really solid points;however, what he fails to understand is that most Falcon fans are desperate for a championship. We all saw how horrible the O-Line was prior to the start of the season. We saw how horrible the defense was all of last season going into this preseason and the start of the regular season. What we didn't see was huge inprovements to those areas of the team.

So has a die hard fan, I have the right to be upset and complain about those things. Doom and gloom my be a little unfair but I get your meaning. I would classify it as pure frustration to the highest level. Which then only makes me believe that there are tons of die hard Falcon fans on this board. All with FRUSTRATIONS LEVELS through the roof.

I hope I was able to at least explain my complaints.

Someone who gets it. Thank you, sir.