Why Is Blank Taking A Home Game Away From This City Next Year?

New Hope Eagle

Two different sports but I guess.

Well that is what I'm trying to tell my British friend, he could go root for one of those 3 winning Fußball clubs or he could root for the Falcons that will some how manage to crap the bed; but I guess if he likes banging his head into the wall repeatedly well it's on him.... I tried

So does anybody actually know what, if any, extra profit a team gets from playing in London? I thought this was more like Blank taking his turn like all the other owners will have to do at some point.

Not even direct money , the indirect money from showcasing the Falcons brand across the pond has great potential for Jersey sales ...etc. It's the best form of advertising he can do and doesn't spend any more money to do it then he already does. It's a good business decision long story short.

Well that is what I'm trying to tell my British friend, he could go root for one of those 3 winning Fußball clubs or he could root for the Falcons that will some how manage to crap the bed; but I guess if he likes banging his head into the wall repeatedly well it's on him.... I tried

You do realize people can follow multiple sports right?

Well if you live in Atlanta, I guess I won't have to tell you the fanbase here is extremely low compared to other NFL venues. It always has been and always will be.

Haha , yeah. My aunt and uncle live in Flowery Branch ( Saints fans from way back , lived in Pensacola for 30+ years , Saints country ) and always rag on my dad and I for being Atlanta fans even though we're all originally from Atlanta.