To The Fans Who Left The Game Earlier

Guest Number9

This is normal for Falcons fans who go to the games. Show up late and leave early. Win or lose.

Oh, but they deserve a new stadium...rolleyes.gif

Edited by Number9

That's Atlanta.....

No, that's most NFL teams. You look around the league and you will see plenty of fans leaving down by two scores with little time left in the fourth. I have the football package with directv and I see it week to week in other stadiums. I knew myself that when we scored on that last drive that Geno was gonna march down field and win the game. But I love how people on here act like it is only Atlanta fans. Anybody watch that Heat game in the finals when the stadium emptied, and the Heat came back and won.

I was there til the very end and then some. I get stuck in a deck for 30 minutes. Get home around 1am with work at 6am.

I don't have a problem with people leaving a Monday night game if they gotta get up early. It also sends a clear message to Arthur and TD that the fans are not happy. We can't send Arthur a text but he gets the message loud and clear when he sees this.

Hardly fair to judge fans in a prime time game. Some people have kids that have to go to school. People have to get up for work, so many probably planned to leave early anyways and would take any excuse do so earlier. Some of us have lives outside football.

These prime time games can run late even for people at home. Many of us go to bed around 10- 10:30, so staying up to midnight to watch a prime time game makes us quite groggy in the morning. Get in bed at 1-1:30 in the morning, after going to the game, makes it darn near impossible to get anyone up for school or work.

Edited by AREA51

I usually only get to go to Falcons games once very two years. I

With 12 minutes left in the 4th quarter, the jets had just scored to go up two possessions. Right after that, half of the stadium emptied.

That is pathetic and I am embarrassed to call myself a Falcons Fan and be grouped with you guys.

Our defense could have really used you on the final drive.

I dont post ever and I realize that most of the true Falcons fans on this board would never do that.

I am just frustrated.

12 Minutes. 2 Possessions.... leaving as if they have never seen the Falcons play in the 4th quarter.

PATHETIC

So you would stay the extra 12 minutes to watch your team lose? That makes you are "real" fan? Do they pay you for that? The people leaving were smart. They avoided a painful loss, and got home sooner, and that is seen as a bad thing?

When did the customer ever have an obligation to the product?

This is normal for Falcons fans who go to the games. Show up late and leave early. Win or lose.

Oh, but they deserve a new stadium...rolleyes.gif

The new stadium has nothing to do with the fans, except they will be paying way more than ever before to watch the team, park their cars, buy refreshments, etc. The stadium is all about making Blank an even richer man.

Funny, I didn't see very many fans leave. The people who leave in the 4th Q when we're losing are the same ones who leave when we're winning too just to beat the traffic. Wasn't nearly as bad as the Pats game when half the stadium emptied after Ryan's interception.

I think you are correct about them leaving to beat traffic. That is ironic though because I usually stay till long after the game is over just so I won't have to be in traffic LOL! Or I guess I should say the overcrowded Marta station. I don't like to drive down there, so I take Marta out to my car at the Indian Springs station even though I live up north in Lawrenceville. I if I take the north line closer to my home, I have to switch trains at Five Points cause of where my seats are in the Dome. Anyways I leave very late after the game ends cause I can't stand to be in that crush of flesh at the Marta Station. I have this paranoia that some Saint's fan will shove me on the tracks in front of an inbound train. unsure.png

Edited by FalconFanForLife

Hardly fair to judge fans in a prime time game. Some people have kids that have to go to school. People have to get up for work, so many probably planned to leave early anyways and would take any excuse do so earlier. Some of us have lives outside football.

These prime time games can run late even for people at home. Many of us go to bed around 10- 10:30, so staying up to midnight to watch a prime time game makes us quite groggy in the morning. Get in bed at 1-1:30 in the morning, after going to the game, makes it darn near impossible to get anyone up for school or work.

I don't get it man. Why shell out the shrill just to be all anxious about getting to work or getting the kiddos to school the next day? Seems like one would make arrangements to fully absorb and enjoy the experience. I fully understand obligations, but it's not that hard to plan and prepare so that you fully enjoy the experience. It's just too much money spent for me not to extract all the time and pleasure I can out of it

Guest fibonacci

I used to be with you and screaming at people. and then one day I realized it was doing nothing. I can only change me and pray that others will see me as an example. and some have and a lot have not. But having some is better then me stressing and having zero.

here is something I read that changed me when I got into zen/rumi/god/Buddha/ and etc.

1005508_526220734118877_1560345712_n.jpg

Think of it like this. If you're old lady was always in the mood and you consistently fail to "rise up," would you expect her to deal with it for 40+ years without any problems?

Don't expect the fans to deal with it when it's the team that can't rise up.

Also, that saying has become annoying and ********.

I was going to crack a joke that in this analogy you were the one getting ****** by this team... but your point stands.