If I Hear One More Person

M3T3

Say trade Matt, Matt is not a franchise QB, Matt sucks etc. I swear I will snap. Matt is the Atlanta Falcons best QB ever & u can't name another QB not named Peyton manning & Brees who's playing better rite now & those 2 stay clean all game. I swear this is the reason we get no respect because of b**** a** fans like I've seen come out this year.

If we trade matt its only because he deserves better. Same with julio and tony.

Because this team this year is going nowhere

EDIT -

Obviously I don't want any of them traded but if we were ever considering trading ANY of our star players it needs to only be for the reason above imo.

Edited by BrandonDell_

Guest fibonacci

If we trade matt its only because he deserves better

Same with julio and tony.

Because this team this year is going nowhere

what QB has not had a rough season starting out 1-4 or worse?

Sorry but you have me SMH with your comment.

Guest fibonacci

What do you mean?

the team is having one bad season. The team can make a lot of changes for the better next year.

people who say this for tony, I can understand the respect out of it. but for a guy who will be playing next year or longer............ then it's a bad comment.

again I say, "this team can make some big canges". and honestly they can do it with few changes to a lot of changes.

Say trade Matt, Matt is not a franchise QB, Matt sucks etc. I swear I will snap. Matt is the Atlanta Falcons best QB ever & u can't name another QB not named Peyton manning & Brees who's playing better rite now & those 2 stay clean all game. I swear this is the reason we get no respect because of b**** a** fans like I've seen come out this year.

Trade Matt :D

The idea of trading our best QB ever is stupid -- I think if we hinted he was on the market, theres a lot of teams that would jump into the "Ice" pool. @fibonacci nailed it -- all top quarterbacks have had bad years. This one's Matt's, hopefully he can get it turned around and get some wins. He's actually throwing pretty good (with exception of the Patriots game). I think if anything needs to be traded, it's the outdated plays -- they are predictable. I can call it from the stands based on the way they are lined up, time to get a bright OC.

Oh yeah, some OLine and an entire Defense would be nice.

You should be used to the day to day operations of TATF since you've been a member for more than 2 years. It's just exponential with the losing we've had this season.

yea I know I read the nonsense everyday but don't post too much unless it starts to get out of hand up here which it is rite now. As much as I hate the fact that we are 1-4 & slim to no chance to get a wildcard but there's always a bright spot in every storm. Which is we get a high pick hopefully. Now the mike smith/TD criticism I couldn't agree any more

The idea of trading our best QB ever is stupid -- I think if we hinted he was on the market, theres a lot of teams that would jump into the "Ice" pool. @fibonacci nailed it -- all top quarterbacks have had bad years. This one's Matt's, hopefully he can get it turned around and get some wins. He's actually throwing pretty good (with exception of the Patriots game). I think if anything needs to be traded, it's the outdated plays -- they are predictable. I can call it from the stands based on the way they are lined up, time to get a bright OC.

Oh yeah, some OLine and an entire Defense would be nice.

Talk about delusional. Matt Ryan is not having a bad year. The team is having a bad year. But those calling me a troll, when in fact many people on this forum are not Falcon fans but Matt Ryan fans. I root for the team and not any one specific player.

Edited by Objective Critic

Talk about delusional. Matt Ryan is not having a bad year. The team is having a bad year. But those calling me a troll, when in fact many people on this forum are not Falcon fans but Matt Ryan fans. I root for the team and not any one specific player.

true I was about to say the same, Matt is not having a bad year by far it's the team, & the way we keep losing I'm thinking it has more to do with poor coaching, also with all the injuries we're starting to see more that TD is not as good a GM as he once seemed

the team is having one bad season. The team can make a lot of changes for the better next year.

people who say this for tony, I can understand the respect out of it. but for a guy who will be playing next year or longer............ then it's a bad comment.

again I say, "this team can make some big canges". and honestly they can do it with few changes to a lot of changes.

Like I said, I don't want any of our star players traded. My point was the only reason we should ever be having the conversation about trading our best players is if the front office feels that we will be a terrible team for a few years and they think those players deserve better. Since that will not be happening, we shouldn't be having a conversation at all about trading guys like ryan and julio.

Edited by BrandonDell_

I highly doubt this. The reason this team gets no respect is because time and time again we can never win the big games. Over the last five years we have been one of the best teams in the NFL during the regular season and fail to do anything when we are on the big stage. A bunch of crazy comments from AFMB members has nothing to do with it.

You do realize the trolls aren't real Falcons fans...just juvenile Aints, Panthers, and 49ers fans masquerading as one of us. Funny part is the media looks at these posts and thinks they are the braintrust of Falcon Nation. Just don't feed the animals...and RISE UP!

You do realize the trolls aren't real Falcons fans...just juvenile Aints, Panthers, and 49ers fans masquerading as one of us. Funny part is the media looks at these posts and thinks they are the braintrust of Falcon Nation. Just don't feed the animals...and RISE UP!

I love how homers are unable to deal with an alternative opinion and resort to name calling and conspiracy theories. Pathetic.

Tell me you are joking on this, or that you forgot to use purple.