What Could We Have Signed Matt For At The End Of This Season?

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

Hey I'm just saying adding fuel to the fire of the boards crashing....yet I am slightly wondering. What could we have signed Ryan for?

Well we would have less cap room and probably still have to sign up for $100M. I say it was a good Dimi move.

Buddy is impressing me behind this turnstile. I think he hit at least nine different receivers. Two of em close to 100 yards. Had about 300 yards with two TDs and no picks. Yea he fumbled but many QBs do on a blind side hit like the one he took.

I don't think Matt is the problem.

More than what we paid already Matt has been the only one to show up week in week out. Putting up the numbers he has behind a trash line with no run support a defense that couldn't stop a pop warner team and most Games only one reciever. His agent would've had TD over a barrel by the balls.

Ryan, Julio, Osi, Tony, Quizz, **** even Bosher and Bryant have played well. Most of the team has been complete crap, but give credit where it is due

The only way to remove the 20 mil cap smack would have been to trade him and, if possible, wait for Aaron Murray. Which is what I would have done BEFORE this yrs draft. (two picks this year and one 1st rd next yr. THEN I would have used the cap room to sign Jake Long and Elvis Dumervil. Use the two first rd picks this yr for Tyler Eifert and Chance Warmack or even Jarvis Jones. I like to build a team from the inside out, not the other way around which your seeing now. Losing the line of scrimmage isn't a good gameplan IMHO.

Guest fibonacci

Well we would have less cap room and probably still have to sign up for $100M. I say it was a good Dimi move.

Buddy is impressing me behind this turnstile. I think he hit at least nine different receivers. Two of em close to 100 yards. Had about 300 yards with two TDs and no picks. Yea he fumbled but many QBs do on a blind side hit like the one he took.

I don't think Matt is the problem.

I don't think he is the problem. not at all. heck has a very very few problems.

now I will say with him passing a lot more and our running game gone, it is making his numbers go up. Just saying.

Guest fibonacci

It's a good thing we did sign him, otherwise it would have cost way more to convince him to stay with the team.tongue.png

and there is an answer I was looking for. I know if sounds funny, but it is truth.

Ryan, Julio, Osi, Tony, Quizz, **** even Bosher and Bryant have played well. Most of the team has been complete crap, but give credit where it is due

He said "week in and week out".

Ryan is the only one who has showed uo every week this season.

Tony is a monster but he looked rusty until the pats game

Julio has been a beast every week except week 1