I'm not sure you realize the full implications of last night. There will not be any further allusions to blood in the water by the realists because now there's a mangled corpse floating face-down to talk about.

Depends what you mean by realist.. If by realist you mean the fire TD crowd then your realism is more like my definition of delusional.

If you mean realist as the fan that can accept that this is not a very good team right now then yeah your are right.

Depends what you mean by realist.. If by realist you mean the fire TD crowd then your realism is more like my definition of delusional.

If you mean realist as the fan that can accept that this is not a very good team right now then yeah your are right.

Who is ultimately responsible for putting the finished product on the field? Would you not agree that the buck stops at Dimitroff?

Who is ultimately responsible for putting the finished product on the field? Would you not agree that the buck stops at Dimitroff?

He's awful .. 5 winning seasons in a row which has NEVER happened in ATL. One of the best franchises since he took over. We should fire him you are right and maybe get Bill Cowher right ???

Not the fact that we had injuries and still the team has been in every game ... no we should do a knee jerk reaction and start all over.

He's awful .. 5 winning seasons in a row which has NEVER happened in ATL. One of the best franchises since he took over. We should fire him you are right and maybe get Bill Cowher right ???

Not the fact that we had injuries and still the team has been in every game ... no we should do a knee jerk reaction and start all over.

Knee jerk reaction would be firing Smitty, Coordinators, position coaches, etc without addressing the real problem. I've seen all the excuses, bad OLINE, fire the OL coach, exit Boudroux, sp?, Enter P. Hill, same results. Bad OC/DC'S, blame them, exit MM/BVG enter DK/MN.. Poor conditioning coach, must be his fault as well. You seeing a trend here?

Hopefully AB does and is sick and tired of excuses.

Knee jerk reaction would be firing Smitty, Coordinators, position coaches, etc without addressing the real problem. I've seen all the excuses, bad OLINE, fire the OL coach, exit Boudroux, sp?, Enter P. Hill, same results. Bad OC/DC'S, blame them, exit MM/BVG enter DK/MN.. Poor conditioning coach, must be his fault as well. You seeing a trend here?

Hopefully AB does and is sick and tired of excuses.

Hated to sound like a troll but, the constant I see in here is Smith, Mike Smith!!!!!

At this rate they'll be no one left to play on the team. We'll have to draft some bulldogs!

How can any one team be so unlucky?

What's next.... the rest of the team gets laid up in a bus crash?

We're virtually gonna play the next 11 games with a 2nd string team!

Are we going to set another NFL record for team with the fastest demise?

Un-bloody real!