Julio Is Done For The Year

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Draft Clowney, trade for Gordon and start ACTUALLY GETTING YOUNGER. Release Roddy, Samuel, Sjax. Gonzo retire.

Bring in Ben Tate during the offseason to be our 'new' Turner. Focus everything else on the OL and DL. Releasing Roddy, Sjax and Samuel would give us plenty of cap space.

2014 offense

Ryan

Julio

Gordon

Tate

??? @ TE

Release Roddy? GTFOOH

It's pure comical at this point. What next Ryan checks in for heroin abuse?

No, the worst season ever is losing your head coach and players to a completely fabricated story to benefit Goodell's concussion lawsuit. The media piling on cuz that's what they do. The only media member to do his own investigative reporting was Mike Florio. The entire league hating you and calling your long awaited Super Bowl win an "asterisk" bc you're a bunch of cheaters. All this when everybody really knew deep down that the NFL was just using our team as a scapegoat. That my friend is a bad season. That my friend is why all of us Saint fans are bitter as F***. That my friend is why Sean Payton is out for blood this season and wants to see Ginger Goo hand him the Lombardi so he can whisper out the side of his mouth "F*** You Very Much!"

On the flip side, I truly feel for you guys. We went threw it last year and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy...which is y'all. You guys will be back and I wouldn't be surprised one bit to see us undefeated coming into Atl just to have y'all give us our first loss. You know, for payback. Trust me, it would make all this somewhat worthwhile for y'all if that happened. It did for us last year. Good luck guys.

Great stuff, as usual, from Barnwell.

His framing of the opportunity cost is a good one. I do think its cheating to pick the best players available using hindsight but that IS the best case scenario.

This has been our badluck year compounded with the fact that its probably our thinnest year. Not a good combo. There are a few interesting notes:

1) Seems to think more highly of TD than many around these boards......

2) The introduction of "higher variance" should cause some heads around here to explode

3) Floating the idea of trading Gonzo....

No, the worst season ever is losing your head coach and players to a completely fabricated story to benefit Goodell's concussion lawsuit. The media piling on cuz that's what they do. The only media member to do his own investigative reporting was Mike Florio. The entire league hating you and calling your long awaited Super Bowl win an "asterisk" bc you're a bunch of cheaters. All this when everybody really knew deep down that the NFL was just using our team as a scapegoat. That my friend is a bad season. That my friend is why all of us Saint fans are bitter as F***. That my friend is why Sean Payton is out for blood this season and wants to see Ginger Goo hand him the Lombardi so he can whisper out the side of his mouth "F*** You Very Much!"

On the flip side, I truly feel for you guys. We went threw it last year and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy...which is y'all. You guys will be back and I wouldn't be surprised one bit to see us undefeated coming into Atl just to have y'all give us our first loss. You know, for payback. Trust me, it would make all this somewhat worthwhile for y'all if that happened. It did for us last year. Good luck guys.

Sean Payton looks like Belichek in the 2007 season. Out for blood...

This would be an great time to see what Darius Johnson is all about. The guy showed flashes in preseason and yes, I know that just preseason, but we sure as heck have nothing to lose.

We do have something to lose. Games. Lots of em. Lol. Gonna be a loonnngg season, fellas.

Falcons will not have a top ten pick next offseason. roddy will play, sjax will be back, tony g still here. jones out won't equal top ten pick or not being able to have a winning record this season. matt ryan still looked great without jones/white/sjax on the field last night. season ain't over chicken littles.

This is all a big mistake by Glazier. Mike Smirh confirmed in his press conference that the injury in question happened BEFORE that deep ball one handed catch over Chromartie.

Obviously with a season-ending foot fracture no one would have been able to make that play, or even run period. Plus, he continued to play after that and never left the game early or anything.

The injury is true but whoever got the idea that it is season ending seems to have come out of nowhere. If Julio is out for any length of time it will probably be a matter of weeks at best.