Please Trade Gonzalez To The Chiefs

lcain

Trade Gonzales?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Time to Trade Tony G?

• Yes, he can be an asset elsewhere and we can get good value for him
    • No, the Falcons still have hope for a playoff run . . . IF we have Gonzales

These taint fans man... Last year when they were caught in bounty gate, I didn't say anything because I knew even though they we're filthy astrix deserving *****. They couldn't field a competitive team without their one drug stealing criminal of a head coach, as that is the only pillar they have to stand on. We can't field a competitive team because we're decimated from injury and they're now crawling out of they cesspool of a town to talk ****. Really does speak volumes for the city and most if not all it's fans...

You mad?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade Tony and get us some draft picks. Trade him to Denver. He deserves more than this BS team and coaching staff.

Denver has a Tight End playing at a very high level now - his name is Julius Thomas and he has been super-productive. You might even want to draft him next year in fantasy ;)

Why are you on the falcons boards? Did you see falcons fan on the aints boards last year when you were struggling and we were undefeated?

Yes plenty, go google them up on NOLA.com, BlackandGold.com and Saintsreport.com and don't hurt yourself finding them with ease on ESPN.com, NFL.com and any NFL Trash talking Facebook group.

Ya'll so mad you can't even rib right.. lmao leave it alone man lmao smh talk about pathetic smh

By the way you type and use acronyms (not to mention you being from New Orleans), I automatically assume you're an uneducated pos. And so far you've given no plausible arguments to any of my points or jabs at you. Instead choosing to use quotes and memes from jersey shore or from Richard Sherman who unless I'm mistaken was on the team that made your team look like a bunch of jokes the last time you made the postseason.

Guest King Jigsaw

What do you think we could get for him?

I honestly don't think any team is willing to give up a 1st for a 1 year TE. Tony could win them the SB this year but that pick might be what gets them to the next 5. I think our best bet is going after a team that views themselves as a contender but is lacking in the TE department. Teams like Kansas City, Buffalo, Detroit, etc. come to mind.

Obviously a team like Seattle could use TE help but we'd practically be giving them a SB and getting the last pick in whatever round they give us. I'd much rather give it to a team that's ultimately still going to fall flat which will make our pick stronger.

The most obvious choice is a TG homecoming in Kansas City. The Chiefs need another reliable target for Alex Smith to throw to. They have the running game and the defense to be successful but Bowe by himself is just not going to get them there.

So if we were able to get Tony to a much-deserved better position than what we can presently offer him, what do you think we can get in return in the form of a draft pick?