Once Again, It Is Time To Focus On The Next Game

AREA 51

I have done my share of citicizing this week, but to take a break, how about discussing the Jets game. What do the Falcons need to do? strategy or otherwise.

My take is simple, attitude. A team takes on the personality of the coach, and Smith is careful to a fault, so Ryan and the Falcons play that way. The Falcons are on the ropes right now, and need to come out swinging. I mean they need to swing like Mike Tyson. Forget the jabs and avoiding punches, it is time to let things fly. Take some new approaches. Take some chances. The Falcons have to stop worrying about beating themselves and start beating the opponent. It is time to open up a can of whoop a$$ and start passing it around.

Because of this wishful thinking, and despite the Falcons' less than impressive history in prime time, I am going out on a limb and predict the Falcons win 34-10. If Smith and the Falcons cannot come out in their current situation and put it to the Jets, than the sky will not be falling next week, it will be hitting everybody in the head.

8OZIahw.gif