Monday Night Football Tour At Mall Of Ga

JRid

Guest fibonacci

Oh great, players who can't see the field or can't tackle will be there.

trufant an Moore can't tackle????

and also if you dont like it. stay home please and don't come being the total opposite with acting like your the biggest fan of them.

lastly, nice way to not even reconize Billy.

I swear, some fans of the falcons are just fair weather fans and love...........love to hate

Sadly, it seems like trolls are everywhere. While I'm not a Falcon fan, I do like to watch football. And I liked watching White Shoes return kicks. And I think Steve Jachson might be nearing the end of his career, but even hurt, he can outrun me.

For years, the Falcons always had appearances at places inside I-285. I'm glad to see more of them outside, and I'll bet we will see a lot of appearances in SE Atlanta in the coming months.

Sadly, it seems like trolls are everywhere. While I'm not a Falcon fan, I do like to watch football. And I liked watching White Shoes return kicks. And I think Steve Jachson might be nearing the end of his career, but even hurt, he can outrun me.

For years, the Falcons always had appearances at places inside I-285. I'm glad to see more of them outside, and I'll bet we will see a lot of appearances in SE Atlanta in the coming months.

Yeah, I lurk here a helluva lot more than I post but the trolling and in-fighting here is making me come here less and less.

Edited by Mr.Blank

Guest fibonacci

I didn't go. But know some people who did. They had where they would take a picture of you and put it on the cover of Madden.

That was pretty cool.

Anyone else go?

trufant an Moore can't tackle????

and also if you dont like it. stay home please and don't come being the total opposite with acting like your the biggest fan of them.

lastly, nice way to not even reconize Billy.

I swear, some fans of the falcons are just fair weather fans and love...........love to hate

I'm not fair weather, I just call it how I see it. I'm really at wit's end when it comes to DeCoud's play in particular. He literally does not tackle, and there is not a nice way to put it.

As for the guy above me who said to go say it to their faces... you do realize these are multi millionaires who get paid to play a game right? I'm pretty sure they're not above criticism, and some of these guys (Like Spoon) have contracts expiring coming up and want to get paid MORE money so I think it's important they play up to their potential.

Guest fibonacci

I'm not fair weather, I just call it how I see it. I'm really at wit's end when it comes to DeCoud's play in particular. He literally does not tackle, and there is not a nice way to put it.

As for the guy above me who said to go say it to their faces... you do realize these are multi millionaires who get paid to play a game right? I'm pretty sure they're not above criticism, and some of these guys (Like Spoon) have contracts expiring coming up and want to get paid MORE money so I think it's important they play up to their potential.

so because of the way decoud has played, you blast of at the entire team?

You put everyone of those 6 players down with your comments. (with saying players..... With the s)