A D-Block Style Of Videos I Would Like And Watch.

Olineman64C

This would provide a little incentive to play with a sense of urgency at all times. According to Roddy and Tony, the team needs some kind of incentive or reason to play with a sense of urgency.

How would a 10 minute skit on an internet website motivate anybody when playing football?

Or we could let The Angry Falcon Fan pick the video participants? And host the show!

No no no! Better idea.

Have the WORST three go on The Angry Falcon Fan show, and let him "interview" them. These guys are afraid of Smitty's notepad? They'll crap their pants to avoid facing that guy!

Edited by Olineman64C

This would provide a little incentive to play with a sense of urgency at all times. According to Roddy and Tony, the team needs some kind of incentive or reason to play with a sense of urgency.

I think them saying that is ridiculous. Is a championship to crown off a HoF career not enough incentive? Or bringing this city its first Lombardi not enough either? Especially considering how close we came last year

Edited by Coeus18

1) I think them saying that is ridiculous.

2) Is a championship to crown off a HoF career not enough incentive? Or bringing this city its first Lombardi not enough either?

3) Especially considering how close we came last year

1) The fact that they said it isn't ridiculous; the fact that it appears to be TRUE is what's ridiculous.

2) Apparently not. By their own admission.

3) I would venture a guess that too many in that locker room expect to just show up and have 12 wins fall into their laps.