Rex Ryan Picks Rob Ryans Brain About The Falcons!

Big A

AP

In Week One, the Saints’ defense did a great job of shutting down the Falcons’ offense. On Monday night, the Jets’ defense will take on the Falcons’ offense. And so it’s good for the Jets that their head coach can get some insight from the Saints’ defensive coordinator.

Jets coach Rex Ryan said today that he sought information from his brother, Saints defensive coordinator Rob Ryan, in preparing for the Falcons.

“Of course, you talk to him,” Rex said about calling his brother. “There’s no doubt about that. I don’t want to get in trouble for insider trading, but absolutely you’ll talk to him.”

It’s not like Rob Ryan has a magic formula for beating the Falcons, but the Saints would be glad to see an AFC team beat one of their NFC South rivals, so it’s easy to see why Rob Ryan would pass along any information he can. And if Rex Ryan thinks his brother can help his team win, then that’s a call he should make.

Go Jets!

How many planes are you on a day? 3? 4?

Biz travel. 2 weeks running around Asia. Way too many planes for my liking. According to United, Qantus and Singapore Air, I'll fly just at 31,000 miles this trip with 8 flights total. Back home for 2 weeks, then off to Brazil for a week. Then it's off to Dubai. Chasing the business and oil shows.

Biz travel. 2 weeks running around Asia. Way too many planes for my liking. According to United, Qantus and Singapore Air, I'll fly just at 31,000 miles this trip with 8 flights total. Back home for 2 weeks, then off to Brazil for a week. Then it's off to Dubai. Chasing the business and oil shows.

SLACKER...BUT HEY JACK, WFW IS JUST SAYIN'happy.png

WFW IS JUST FUNIN' SR...BE SAFE IN ALL YOUR TRAVELS...AS SOMEONE WHO TRAVELS OCCASIONALLY FOR BUSINESS THAT MUST GET MONOTONOUS FOR YOU OR TIRESOME!

xJimBrown_RaquelWelch_1.jpg,qitok=VTsqnVQA.pagespeed.ic._lIPQ78X7F.jpg

It's not too bad WFW. It's all self-inflicted, but it's necessary to keep the biz running in good times. I typically travel an average of a week every 4-6 weeks, but its ramped up right now for special circumstances. My wife enjoys all the frequent traveler miles I get....vacations don't cost so much, know what I mean?

It's not too bad WFW. It's all self-inflicted, but it's necessary to keep the biz running in good times. I typically travel an average of a week every 4-6 weeks, but its ramped up right now for special circumstances. My wife enjoys all the frequent traveler miles I get....vacations don't cost so much, know what I mean?

Well, then, that's not to bad at all SR. Your business, or are you working for a company? Next time you go to Japan WFW is going. WFW love them long time...cool.png ...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

I used to own an industrial biz with 7 locations and 200 employees. Sold it a few years ago, stayed on with them on contract after the sale for several more years. Left after the contract ended and joined a major oil field manufacturer. Member of the senior management team and focus on biz growth, either organically or via acquisition. I'll be in Japan Thursday.

I used to own an industrial biz with 7 locations and 200 employees. Sold it a few years ago, stayed on with them on contract after the sale for several more years. Left after the contract ended and joined a major oil field manufacturer of equipment. I'm on the senior management team and focus on biz growth, either organically or via acquisition. I'll be in Japan Thursday.

Hopefully, you don't have anything to do with WFW gulf shrimp tasting kinda off oily the last couple of years?

WFW would go crazy over there folks, that's probably why Mrs. WFW keeps WFW away the far east countries...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'cool.png

The shrimp are lovely. I'll enjoy a few for you. But I do stick out like a sore thumb in these parts of the world. Not too many 6'3" - 260 lb'ers running around. In many of these countries you'd be lucky to find a pair of pants that would fit without custom tailoring. The shrimp back home in New Orleans are great this year.

The shrimp are lovely. I'll enjoy a few for you. But I do stick out like a sore thumb in these parts of the world. Not too many 6'3" - 260 lb'ers running around. In many of these countries you'd be lucky to find a pair of pants that would fit without custom tailoring. The shrimp back home in New Orleans are great this year.

Several years ago, WFW took a net full of gulf shrimp and heated the house with them...thanks BP!