When Td Is Drafting..

Dirtybird#11

Does he actually look at our personel and coaching or does he just be all yeah he was good in college cause he has only had a few good draft picks and many many bad ones of the top of my head....

GOOD

Matt Ryan

Julio Jones but we traded up for him

Robert Alford may be to early to tell

Harry Douglas

Sean Weatherspoon

William Moore

BAD

Sam Baker

Cliff Matthews

Stansly Moponga

Maliciah Goodman

Akeem Dent

Thomas Decoud

Desmond Trufant he cant tackle but it is also too early also

Maponga rookie simmer with that same for goodman, dent has been playing well this season he may need to be moved to the Sam backer spot.

Teufant can't tackle? Lol he is one of our better tacklers and yes lets rate a corner based on hos tackling. Cuz Deion The best their ever was, was the best tackler lol

You sir are one clueless man.

Maponga rookie simmer with that same for goodman, dent has been playing well this season he may need to be moved to the Sam backer spot.

Teufant can't tackle? Lol he is one of our better tacklers and yes lets rate a corner based on hos tackling. Cuz Deion The best their ever was, was the best tackler lol

You sir are one clueless man.

You sir are clueless first its Trufant and do i really need to bring up his very first play in the NFL he was trucked over by Graham in the Preseason!Dent is awful this year he was benched for a UDFA Worrilow.

Where does Jerry fall? Chevis Jackson? Chris Owens? Mike Johnson?

Bad Bad Decent Bad

Does he actually look at our personel and coaching or does he just be all yeah he was good in college cause he has only had a few good draft picks and many many bad ones of the top of my head....

GOOD

Matt Ryan

Harry Douglas

Sean Weatherspoon

William Moore

BAD

Sam Baker

Cliff Matthews

Stansly Moponga

Maliciah Goodman

Akeem Dent

Thomas Decoud

It's way to early to gauge Moponga and Goodman at this point, especially with ATL's reluctance to play rookies, unless they have no choice.

You sir are clueless first its Trufant and do i really need to bring up his very first play in the NFL he was trucked over by Graham in the Preseason!Dent is awful this year he was benched for a UDFA Worrilow.

Bad Bad Decent Bad

a CB vs a TE really? Lol tru went for the big hit and it cost him. Srry I spelt it wrong on my phone ha. Dent as a MLB hasn been solid but as a SLB rushing a lot more and playing the run he has been good watch the games more closely view the all 22. To say. Rookies are bad after 4 games simmer with that and learn a thing or 2

No matter what you say, DeCoud was taken in 3rd round and is a pro bowler. He was a good pick.

he is horrible at tackling, and is usually the last line of defense yet is useless, for being a 3rd round pick he is considered almost a bust but is not cuz he still makes a play everynow and there... Stop with the pro bowl he was an alternate and it's a popularity vote

GOOD

Matt Ryan

Harry Douglas

Sean Weatherspoon

William Moore

BAD

Sam Baker

Cliff Matthews

Stansly Moponga

Maliciah Goodman

Akeem Dent

Thomas Decoud

Every single GM... ever... has a list that looks exactly like this. If you wanna argue that, please post a list of a GM that hit on every single one of his picks... We'll be here all night...

So far, Clabo and Abraham have showed precious little. Even in hindsight, they were necessary cap cuts.

Abe, Clabo and Turner have all shown zilch. Turner can't even get signed. You were losing your mind all off season about losing all 3 of these guys and they've done absolutely nothing, not that I'm surprised.

I didn't list Turner clown. Clabo aint as bad as Holmes. Abe is playing LB in a 3-4 son. Add Grimes and Dahl to the list of brain farts Dimi had. Oh and McClure just said he wanted to come back but wasn't resigned. Konz sucks. Dimi sucks.