In Memory Of A Once Rival Qb: Josh Freeman.

Big Bubba

I'm glad they released Freeman. I had turmoil in the pit of my stomach, since I felt bad for a player that was on a rival team. With him released, he is no longer a rival. The guilty feeling is gone.

Also...........can you believe some Buc fans (None on this board) are so hyped up on Schiano.. that they have convinced themselves that Freeman released his own medical records?

Most teams will not look at him the same. To counter the rabid rumors of him being a drug addict, he had to admit to the nation that he has ADD. So instead of teams looking at the shi1tty HC and GM the Bucs have, as a reason why Freeman and the entire Bucs team has been struggling greatly, most will view his mental state as the reason why he has struggled...and possibly view the ADHD as having a bigger impact on him than it does to some other individuals with it.

With him out of the division. I hope he has a solid career.

For the Bucs.. my team sucks also.......... being a sucky team is no excuse for em to be d1cks. Beason expressed that he would like to be a starter - Panthers seemed to go out of their way to trade him to a team where he can compete for the MLB starting gig. Rather than sling mud.

nfl_u_freeman_b1_576.jpg

I'm glad they released Freeman. I had turmoil in the pit of my stomach, since I felt bad for a player that was on a rival team. With him released, he is no longer a rival. The guilty feeling is gone.

Also...........can you believe some Buc fans (None on this board) are so hyped up on Schiano.. that they have convinced themselves that Freeman released his own medical records?

Most teams will not look at him the same. To counter the rabid rumors of him being a drug addict, he had to admit to the nation that he has ADD. So instead of teams looking at the shi1tty HC and GM the Bucs have, as a reason why Freeman and the entire Bucs team has been struggling greatly, most will view his mental state as the reason why he has struggled...and possibly view the ADHD as having a bigger impact on him than it does to some other individuals with it.

With him out of the division. I hope he has a solid career.

For the Bucs.. my team sucks also.......... being a sucky team is no excuse for em to be d1cks. Beason expressed that he would like to be a starter - Panthers seemed to go out of their way to trade him to a team where he can compete for the MLB starting gig. Rather than sling mud.

nfl_u_freeman_b1_576.jpg

haha

It's screwed up. Before Schiano, Bucs weren't world beaters, but they were respectable. They were a respectable franchise.

Hopefully their fans can quickly put this behind them, once Schiano is fired.

Come on pox be real man. They were not respectable under Radio. They went 17-31 in his three seasons as HC and that included a 3 and 4 win season! Before Radio not all bad with Gruden and Dungy...forget McKay!

xJimBrown_RaquelWelch_1.jpg,qitok=VTsqnVQA.pagespeed.ic._lIPQ78X7F.jpg

Come on pox be real man. They were not respectable under Radio. They went 17-31 in his three seasons as HC and that included a 3 and 4 win season! Before Radio not all bad with Gruden and Dungy...forget McKay!

By respectable, I'm not talking about wins or losses. Raheem was a bad HC, but he always at least seemed to be honest and a straight shooter, even if what he said made some Buc fans want to vomit.

By respectable, I'm not talking about wins or losses. Raheem was a bad HC, but he always at least seemed to be honest and a straight shooter, even if what he said made some Buc fans want to vomit.

Along those lines that is true, but some may beg to differ onver Radio as well. As far as Schiano goes? A total piece of garbage as a HC, leader, man, etc!

xJimBrown_RaquelWelch_1.jpg,qitok=VTsqnVQA.pagespeed.ic._lIPQ78X7F.jpg