Roddy's Ankle Got Worse Vs. Patriots

Sandy5prings

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should never have played in any of the games so far. If he hadn't he might be 100 percent and ready to go on a tear. Instead we are 1-3 with a limp decoy who never fooled anyone after 1 minute into the regular season.

Plenty of fools will disagree though and say playing a hurt Roddy is the right choice and he had no worries of re-injuring himself.

So who's wrong Here???

Falcons | Roddy White limited

Thu, 03 Oct 2013 14:33:19 -0700

Atlanta Falcons WR Roddy White (ankle) was limited in practice Thursday, Oct. 3.

Fantasy Tip: White looked to be moving around much better in the team's Week 4 loss. With White moving closer to 100 percent health, it'll be easier to get him into your starting lineups, especially with the bye weeks here.

So who's wrong Here???

Atlanta Falcons WR Roddy White (ankle) was limited in practice Thursday, Oct. 3.

Fantasy Tip: White looked to be moving around much better in the team's Week 4 loss. With White moving closer to 100 percent health, it'll be easier to get him into your starting lineups, especially with the bye weeks here.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/...s#ixzz2gm63BKHi

I'll trust Roddy over any fantasy website

Screenshot_9.png

Roddy has been ineffective through 4 games. The 2nd string WR's must be God awful to not be able to atleast match Roddys production so far. I'm hoping he gets sat for two weeks, because the bye week isn't going to be enough to heal that type of injury; especially considering he just re-injured it.

So who's wrong Here???

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/...s#ixzz2gm63BKHi

I know I'm not the only one who thought at the beginning of the game that Roddy might be back, then he just disappeared again. No coincidence to me.

I know I'm not the only one who thought at the beginning of the game that Roddy might be back, then he just disappeared again. No coincidence to me.

I don't get it. He's probably going half speed in practice then revving it up for the game. Let's someone else have an opportunity

Should never have played in any of the games so far. If he hadn't he might be 100 percent and ready to go on a tear. Instead we are 1-3 with a limp decoy who never fooled anyone after 1 minute into the regular season.

Plenty of fools will disagree though and say playing a hurt Roddy is the right choice and he had no worries of re-injuring himself.

I agree. Why are we sticking with Roddy when he has basically been a non-factor? The man is injured! Let him rest and get healthy.

Why is Davis not being used. He refuses to play guys. Absolutely refuses. This is the perfect scenario for our young receivers to get some experience. Instead we prolong roddys injury and lose anyway. Guy is in over his head. Not head coach material.

LOL...

Weirdest troll account I've seen in a while. Get em tiger!

Wait wait wait.... So playing on an injury isn't a good idea? Huh.. Who'da thunk?

Oh, right... Doctors everywhere. Yes, I know it was Roddy's decision when it comes down to it, but that doesn't mean Roddy knows what's best for his ankle OR his team.

Big fan of the Birds here, and just about all the decisions they make. This was a bad decision.. Let hurt players heal. It's that simple.