Falcons Potential Landing Spot For Josh Freeman

Mr. Right

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000254954/article/josh-freemans-potential-teams-packers-raiders

On phone but will paste article later. I think bringing in JF and having him compete for the QB position would do our team good. We need players to be more competitive. Just look at Carroll's team. JF will give Ryan a sense of urgency. Ryan's entitled attitude is getting out of control.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nfl.com/n...packers-raiders

On phone but will paste article later. I think bringing in JF and having him compete for the QB position would do our team good. We need players to be more competitive. Just look at Carroll's team. JF will give Ryan a sense of urgency. Ryan's entitled attitude is getting out of control.

Where did you hear about the entitled attitude? Link?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000254954/article/josh-freemans-potential-teams-packers-raiders

Interesting.

Here's what I'm thinking. We bring Freeman on the one hand, but I think we should still give Ryan a couple more games to try to keep his job.

Fair enough?

http://www.nfl.com/n...packers-raiders

"blah blah blah any one but Ryan blah blah blah" Yes, I am sure, after all the 11 other teams that he named, not to mention the new injuries that just occurred last night to Hoyer and Manuel for the Browns and Bills respectively, that TD has Freeman's agent on the phone right now:

Freeman's Agent: "Hello"

TD: Hey, just heard joshie poo is a free agent. The Falcons have had years of unadulterated success, with Ryan under center, but we're looking for someone in the drug program, who is a head case, vastly inconsistent, and seems to carry an immaturity level, usually reserved for Freshman in high school. You think we could work something out.

Freeman's Agent: I would say more like middle school, but I'm sure we could work something out. Would Joshie Poo be competing for the starting gig?

TD: Of course, we would love to give the ball to the other team at a much higher clip than now...I'll forward the paperwork.

That would be moronic for freeman and it makes no sense. He has plenty of chances to be a starter. Being a backup on a contract year would be the dumbest possible move. I fully expect him to either take a small deal as a starter to finish out the season amd become a FA or take a bigger deal with someone like Arizona that nerds a starter for the long haul.

0% chance he comes here

i would love for us to pick him up. have the best bakup in the NFL, and maximize his talet,thn trade him off for a good pick or two.

There is no doubt he has talent, he just was coached down by Schiano (like everyne else on that team)

unless there is an injury, nobody is going to hand him he starting job 1/4 way into the season.