13 And 3 Staring Us Right In The Face!

Goal2Go

There is my prediction! 13 and 3 and once again kings of the NFC and the Dirty South.

Yeah, homer and proud of it! Bleed Falcon Red and die trying! LETS GO TEAM!

I thought a bit of trust "blind faith" was in order what with all the doom and gloom around here lately!

:-)

Why raise the bar so high at this point you see what happens when the Falcons lose most Falcons fans go on suicide watch, Fire Matt Ryan, Fire Mike Smith sell the Falcons, why not go 10-6 with a wildcard spot... If it wasn't for all the offseason hype of "Greatest show on Turf" maybe most fans would feel better about this team. Just saying I see more Falcon fans bash there team more than a Saints fan would bash the Falcons.... Anyway 10-6 is a realistic number.

If the Falcons can't put it together and kick some tail. Then please don't let them go out and ruin getting a good draft this next year.

Until I see any improvement I am looking to this coming draft. With the Falcons D-Line and O-Line I dont see much to look forward too.

I bet they both look good in practice because our D cant stop a 10 foot steel ball from going through a 2 inch steel pipe. Then the O can't score with $100,000,000 and a tanker truck full of liquor.

Why raise the bar so high at this point you see what happens when the Falcons lose most Falcons fans go on suicide watch, Fire Matt Ryan, Fire Mike Smith sell the Falcons, why not go 10-6 with a wildcard spot... If it wasn't for all the offseason hype of "Greatest show on Turf" maybe most fans would feel better about this team. Just saying I see more Falcon fans bash there team more than a Saints fan would bash the Falcons.... Anyway 10-6 is a realistic number.

as of late yes, but don't forget the owner was trying to ship the saints to LA right before they started winning games. So we ain't that bad.

I guess we could all have no football and no chance at all? So I am pulling for 13-3 and 3-0 in the playoffs and a Lombardi. Call it dreaming. call it what ever you like. It can happen.. If not then I go with 12-4 and so on.. until the season is over I will spin it the best way I can.. Heck., some one has to counteract all these doomsday preachers.. Besides this is entertainment. It is about time someone understood this..

Just what makes that little ole ant

Think he'll move that rubber tree plant?

Anyone knows an ant can't

Move a rubber tree plant

{But he's got hi-i-igh hopes, he's got hi-i-igh hopes}

{He's got high apple pi-i-ie-in-the-sk-y-y hopes} tongue.png

Wtf are you talking about.

Living in the swamp is messing with your brain cells