Will New Stadium Be Cursed?

I'm not trying to get all into religion or superstitions, but I don't think it's ever a good idea to tear down a church. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about having a stadium built but I don't like the thought of tearing down churches to do it.

Maybe I'm thinking too much or just flat out overreacting. I just wanted to get a few opinions on it, so what say you?

Is the new Falcons stadium a gift and a curse?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. Dawgs, Jackets, Braves and Chiefs already have a championship. Dream could have one in a couple weeks. Hawks and Falcons may be a long way away though.

Dawgs should have had one last year honestly, maybe they can do it this year. Tech has a bunch, just so long ago. The way I see it with me being 31, they really don't have any. Only team I saw win was the Braves and they had plenty of other chances to do it and couldn't, looks to be the same this year. They had better pull their head out of their collective ***** and quit these mistakes.

Uh, the ENTIRE geography of metro Atlanta is cursed. Have you ever studied the pathetic Atlanta pro sports teams history / records / level of play in important national prime time events ??? LOL

Trust me at 33, I've been around long enough to know that Atl collegiate and pro sports have a long history of losing seasons and very few championships.