Gang Green Nation Keys To Beating Falcons

vafalconfan

Waiting on someone to come in and say Cromartie won't be able to hang with Julio

In 3........2.......1.....

The truth is that Cro hasn't been playing well so far, he had a monster year last season and started yapping about being one of the best CBs in the league. Looks like he bought into his own hype but he's not living up to it. Hopefully he can come alive starting Monday.

Who Wrote this article?

Coming off an ugly 38-13 shellacking at the hands of the Tennessee Titans, the New York Jets are desperate for a win to start off the month of November, which coincidentally looks like the toughest stretch of the year.

Not being oriented to time, place, or location is one of the leading indicators of mental illness...win the game Atlanta and move on...we still will play our October games and be 4 and 3, above .500. Let's get it done kidz!

The truth is that Cro hasn't been playing well so far, he had a monster year last season and started yapping about being one of the best CBs in the league. Looks like he bought into his own hype but he's not living up to it. Hopefully he can come alive starting Monday.

The Falcons have a way of making less talented players look awesome, he will look like a probowler against us, then the following week will return to normal. The Jets will be in this game up till the whistle, my guess is jets win by a field goal.

The Falcons have a way of making less talented players look awesome, he will look like a probowler against us, then the following week will return to normal. The Jets will be in this game up till the whistle, my guess is jets win by a field goal.

Well I certainly hope you're right about a Jets win :-).

Well I certainly hope you're right about a Jets win :-).

I hope i'm wrong. i hope they play hard for 4 quarters, and win by 3 TD's, but history shows that won't happen any team has a chance against the falcons, if the falcons win it will only be by a field goal maybe a TD.

I know we haven't played great, but come on now. It's the Jets...

*struggles to recall any Saints, Rams, or Dolphins that we made look better than they actually are*