Unprecedented: An American President Attempts To Talk Down The Stock Market

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

This president goes abroad and talks bad abt America. He goes to the UN last week and says America is not an imperial conquerer under HIS administration. This fool bow to the Saudi king, the Japanese Bus Boys and grovels with Putin, while Putin steals his wallet.

Now this Leaderless fool goes on TV and tells the Stock Market, FEAR this GOP takeover. FEAR a budget battle, forgetting that he's the 1st President in American history to preside over America LOSING ITS credit RATING. Remember that, dear listeners?

This thief in the WH is telling the stock market to start the PAIN cycle as to pressure the mass's with chaos and thinking THAT will get those Rhinos to heal. This man thinks Pain at monuments is a way of negotiating as though the regular folks can't go a day with out Panda cam.. This president is a Bully as are the democrats in general. Their message( leave abortion on DEMAND aside for a moment) is conquering thru stupidity(horrible public schools) intimidation(IRS) and ignoring laws, deemed unworthy of his highness, and the willing accomplices in the media Stroke him and demonize his opposition. The weakness in the Rhino class in the GOP shrink under pressure. TEA PARTY to the rescue.

I am ashamed of this President and ashamed at those who assist him.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao if a Republican did it we would see the term 'fear mongering' being thrown around

What should he say when asked about Wall Street jitters? "Everything is fine and there won't be a default?" What in the recent history of Republican Congresses gives anyone the idea that is true? There was that incident back in 2011 with the downgrading of our debt, after all.

Guest Deisel

Acworths response abt the presidents remarks is pathetic. Anyone with his education KNOWS that speaking unfirmly, in a partisan attempt, is BLATANTLY trying to alter the stock exchange, like the FED dumping $80 billion per month to prop it up, as to appease the mass's. And add this: SHOCK VIDEO: Obama Supporters Don't Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With!

POLL: 88% say government 'in charge' of people...

Acworths response abt the presidents remarks is pathetic. Anyone with his education KNOWS that speaking unfirmly, in a partisan attempt, is BLATANTLY trying to alter the stock exchange, like the FED dumping $80 billion per month to prop it up, as to appease the mass's. And add this: SHOCK VIDEO: Obama Supporters Don't Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With!

POLL: 88% say government 'in charge' of people...

What should he have said when asked about Wall Street?

Gibbons, link to where I said we should interven for mubarack? We don't need to be involved in any of these civil wars.

You wouldn't shut up about how Obama should have done something about Mubarak being overthrown and how he, "doesn't protect allies." I don't know what that could possibly mean beyond a military intervention.

You wouldn't shut up about how Obama should have done something about Mubarak being overthrown and how he, "doesn't protect allies." I don't know what that could possibly mean beyond a military intervention.

Here's what it means: WAH WAH WAH WAH

Such incredible stupidity.

Well, what IS the guarantee that the US will not default on the debt? Republicans have shut down the government because they can't defund Obamacare. What makes anyone think they won't default on the debt?

Democrats have shut down the government because they want to fund Obamacare.

It takes two to screw this up...

Guest Deisel

link? That's not what I said. Look guys, if you're gonna react to my posts do it honestly and not knee jerkwise. We had nothing of interest with mubarack one way or the other. Our stupid white house kept sticking their heads into it and hillary and obama couldn't. Stay. Clear and scrwd up getting involved. Now look at it.

link? That's not what I said. Look guys, if you're gonna react to my posts do it honestly and not knee jerkwise. We had nothing of interest with mubarack one way or the other. Our stupid white house kept sticking their heads into it and hillary and obama couldn't. Stay. Clear and scrwd up getting involved. Now look at it.

Apparently the forum lets me check your specific threads you made over the past year and the one I'm referring to happened beyond that time. I don't want to bother putting more effort throwing your words back in your face, so...

mhRki4O.jpg

Guest Deisel

Apparently the forum lets me check your specific threads you made over the past year and the one I'm referring to happened beyond that time. I don't want to bother putting more effort throwing your words back in your face, so...

mhRki4O.jpg

Pathetic and slanderous. You lose. Cause I never said such a thing. PATHETIC.

What should he say when asked about Wall Street jitters? "Everything is fine and there won't be a default?" What in the recent history of Republican Congresses gives anyone the idea that is true? There was that incident back in 2011 with the downgrading of our debt, after all.

He should give the quarterback answer and avoid the diva wide receiver answer. Edited by Flip Flop