Stupid Matt Ryan Post Needs To Stop

Nivek843SAV

Matt Ryan is one of the better QBs in the league. I would be bold enough to say that he could rival Manning in a few years. I think if the Falcon brain trust would be serious about putting an O-Line if front of Matt, he would be awesome. The guy is a leader and represents our team well.

Matt Ryan is not the issue. No having a solid Line in front of him is a critical issue.

You saying they need to stop won't make it stop. This is what losing brings. People aren't used to their favorite team losing.

Guy like me, I'm a Yankee and Miami hurricane fan. I know what losing feels like, that's why I never get to upset. But as long as they keep losing, you can count on seeing more negative threads bashing him

You saying they need to stop won't make it stop. This is what losing brings. People aren't used to their favorite team losing.

Guy like me, I'm a Yankee and Miami hurricane fan. I know what losing feels like, that's why I never get to upset. But as long as they keep losing, you can count on seeing more negative threads bashing him

I'm over 20 years in this Falcon thing. I know what losing feels like. Matt Ryan is not the problem. It's just dumb to read post about him

I'm over 20 years in this Falcon thing. I know what losing feels like. Matt Ryan is not the problem. It's just dumb to read post about him

I didn't say you didn't know what losing feels like. But seriously, if you know what the thread will be about, you don't have to click to open

They never will stop. We went 13-3 and it was good coaching by the coordinators and all the skill players. We lose 3 in a row and its Ryan and Smitty fault. I wish some of these "fans" we're STH in 99, 2000, 2001 when the team was selling season tickets for $100 and still couldn't sell them. A legitimate RT will do wonders for this team. We don't have any QB or coaching issues regardless what people here think.

There's a lot of QB's that come in and look relaly good for a year or two and fizzle out. It happens all the time. Vick, Vince Young, Sanchez, Kolb, Freeman, Newton, Vick again, Bradford, and now looks to be Kapernick.

In the meantime, Ryan remains very good and just keeps going. He's top 5, and to me there's no disputing that anymore

They have never finished games well, but gotten away with it in the past (except for the playoffs).

Doesn't change the fact you don't need to be a great QB to succeed if you have every other element of a powerful offense in place.

So what about Romo going 8-8 with Murray, Witten, Bryant, and Austin? Or Josh Freeman going 7-9 with Jackson, Williams, and Martin? Or Vick going 8-8 with McCoy, Jackson. Maclin, and Celek?

Why haven't these QBs had success with all of their weapons?

Matt Ryan is not the complete problem, BUT . . . a blind man can see that he gets very nervous/shaky when under pressure. When the pocket breaks down, so does Ryan. In my Saints jaded opinion, ya'll did not invest wisely in the OL this offseason (e.g - Sam Baker), so the pocket is breaking down with regularity.

Also, you let TG stay home during training camp, which caused him to be rusty, and probably did not help build team chemistry. That lack of chemistry shows up in the red zone.

Doesn't a solid O-line in tandem with a great pair of WR, HoF TE and Pro Bowl RB make most NFL QBs a great success?

Can you name a QB who has all that in the salary cap era?

Peyton pretty well has all of that now. Julius Thomas has looked all pro this year even. Broncos are ballin out because of all the studs they have. They're without a "premier" running back but are getting the job done with RBBC. I'm not sure a team really needs a single top tier RB these days to have success in the NFL. It hasn't really worked out for anybody lately.

Matt Ryan is not the complete problem, BUT . . . a blind man can see that he gets very nervous/shaky when under pressure. When the pocket breaks down, so does Ryan. In my Saints jaded opinion, ya'll did not invest wisely in the OL this offseason (e.g - Sam Baker), so the pocket is breaking down with regularity.

Also, you let TG stay home during training camp, which caused him to be rusty, and probably did not help build team chemistry. That lack of chemistry shows up in the red zone.

I'm sure that many Falcon fans see it that way and not just a Saints fan.

Actually, you probably fuel many of the posts you deem stupid by continuing to answer them with exaggerated optimism.

Speaking of stupid posts. That's giving me way much more power than I have. If you're incapable of not responding to my posts, that's your problem.

And it's not exaggerated.