Here is our remaining schedule...

Jets should be a win 2-3

Buccaneers should also be a win 3-3

Cardinals W 4-3

Panthers W 5-3

Seahawks L 5-4

Buccaneers we always keep it close vs tampa but this could go either way 6-4

Saints L we wont be able to this year folks sorry 6-5

Bills idk about this one just cause its in Buffalo but i only worry about the weather factor but i say W 7-5

Packers there is only a slim chance we pull out a W sorry Falcons 7-6

Redskins we should be able to win 8-6

49ers its in candlestick idk about this one 8-7

Panthers we should win 9-7

If we can possibly get to 10-6 we have a good chance of making wildcard spot but anything above that is a pleasent surprise for us.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's win on Monday and go to bye week and hope for the BEST that most of our players are healthy to roll for the second part of the season.

I don't look that far ahead because it's so hard to predict.

Who thought that Browns would be leading the division in AFC North.. (All I am trying to say that one critical injury could ruin the other teams or our team dream)

Here is our remaining schedule...

Jets should be a win 2-3

Buccaneers should also be a win 3-3

Cardinals W 4-3

Panthers W 5-3

Seahawks L 5-4

Buccaneers we always keep it close vs tampa but this could go either way 6-4

Saints L we wont be able to this year folks sorry 6-5

Bills idk about this one just cause its in Buffalo but i only worry about the weather factor but i say W 7-5

Packers there is only a slim chance we pull out a W sorry Falcons 7-6

Redskins we should be able to win 8-6

49ers its in candlestick idk about this one 8-7

Panthers we should win 9-7

If we can possibly get to 10-6 we have a good chance of making wildcard spot but anything above that is a pleasent surprise for us.

Yeah ummmm.... The Bills game is inside a dome.... In Toronto

Edited by No Gimmicks Needed

The bills aren't really at home, they're in a Dome in Canada, so no weather effect. Packers haven't been good and I see us stomping the ain'ts at home; they aren't as good as their record would suggest. 11-5, possibly 12-4 with a win vs the Hawks whom still don't look good offensively on the road.

Depending on if we're healthy enough, we will beat the Seahawks. They are not the same team on the road that they are at home.

I hate to say this but, their subs can prolly take us down by double digits. R.W alone will carve up our entire defense in air & by ground.

we go 9-7 at best & fingers X we make the playoffs in wild card on road in Seattle.

The bills aren't really at home, they're in a Dome in Canada, so no weather effect. Packers haven't been good and I see us stomping the ain'ts at home; they aren't as good as their record would suggest. 11-5, possibly 12-4 with a win vs the Hawks whom still don't look good offensively on the road.

Let me remind you they still have Rocket Arm & Cliff "sackmaster' Matthews @ home in Green Bay we stand NO CHANCE.

If we can get healthy and stay healthy after the bye we are good enough to win most of our games. I could see us running the table but gotta get healthy

it will be nice to get some key players back and get others healthy , but your forgetting one big thing. Mike Smith. Unfortunately , we're stuck with him atleast for the rest of this season.

I like your view and hope we can finish 11-5, but we ain't stomping anybody. Well especially not the Saints. We might beat them, but I doubt we stomp them.

Let me remind you they still have Rocket Arm & Cliff "sackmaster' Matthews @ home in Green Bay we stand NO CHANCE.

We have Cliff Matthews and honestly he hasn't done much for us. But in all seriousness Clay is about the only threat they have on defense, that D has been heading down the tubes for years. Rodgers is good but they're missing Greg Jennings and their o-line is still horrible. It'll be a tough fight for sure but they're by no means invincible.

I like your view and hope we can finish 11-5, but we ain't stomping anybody. Well especially not the Saints. We might beat them, but i doubt we stomp them.

Hah fair enough. I'll revise my statement to "I think we'll pull off a win against the ain'ts." We're at home, and I think the ain'ts are about to pull off a complete downward spiral.

What a joke. Last year in the division EVERYONE beat us. Now this year we are playing much worse and we sweep 2 out of 3?? Not impossible, but FAR from a lock.

And with the way we are playing, neither is the Jets, Cardinals, Bills, or Redskins. We have to come out and re-establish our ability. We have not played well this year. Not that we aren't capable in spurts, but no consistency.

I would love to see it. But it will require major effort at this point to finish anything over 9-7.

until they PROVE they can win a game at this point I don't assume/expect they'll win any game in 2013.

Now can they? Of course they can.

But in four games to date they have won once, almost found a way to lose that one... and that against a team that has since managed to stink to high-heaven.

The other three games have been atrocious displays of "How to not win a football game."

Couple that with the mindset... and approach of Smitty... that all NFL games are going to be decided by just a couple of plays and are destined to be won, or lost, by just a point or two, and yeah, ummmmm... the 2013 Falcons winning any football game is certainly not a foregone conclusion!!