Crazy Crazy Idea Everyone Will Hate This

Dirtybird#11

Here it is....

Are you ready..

Ok Falcons fire Mike Smith.After the firing of Smith they put Chad Morris as the new head coach after this leave Nolan as DC and also leave Koetter aswell.But also not only get Morris but bring his QB along with him.Yep i say get Tajh Boyd to come with him to ATL.As like a 3rd rounder if he falls that far.

You might ask why Chad Morris?Only because he knows how to run a high powered offense the way it should be ran and also he is pretty aggressive when it comes to 4th downs and such.An he really knows how to handle the weapons given to him!I mean a few years ago he had Tajh Boyd,Sammy Watkins,Andre Ellington,Dwayne Allen all is the same offense.An he didnt dissapoint.At the moment Clemson scores near 40 points a game.Yes this is far from happening but thoughts?

Didn't Chip Kelly know how to run a high-powered offense "as it should be ran"?

He's already got more losses than his last 2 years at Oregon.

Yes you are quite correct Chip Kelly did say this but i would like to point out that he doesnt have a QB that is a true fit to the offense.An im calling it now if the Eagles get Marcus Mariota they will be in the playoffs next year an champs of the NFC EAST.

I used to defend your foolishness but it's growing old

Well yah know i try!rolleyes.gif

The problem (besides firing a coach with a .675 win percentage): you assume the same speed disparity college coaches exploit on offense can be replicated in the NFL. It can't. Everyone in the NFL was all-conference or close to it. Defenses are much faster at the pro level, which prevents these gadget offenses from working. Kelly is learning this the hard way.

The problem (besides firing a coach with a .675 win percentage): you assume the same speed disparity college coaches exploit on offense can be replicated in the NFL. It can't. Everyone in the NFL was all-conference or close to it. Defenses are much faster at the pro level, which prevents these gadget offenses from working. Kelly is learning this the hard way.

This is very true but with Koetter at OC and us just constantly running the no huddle with Ryan which we all know he is very affective with it, it could work.

What do we do with Ryan?

Options: Salary cap off.

Right?

all day every day

Here it is....

Are you ready..

Ok Falcons fire Mike Smith.After the firing of Smith they put Chad Morris as the new head coach after this leave Nolan as DC and also leave Koetter aswell.But also not only get Morris but bring his QB along with him.Yep i say get Tajh Boyd to come with him to ATL.As like a 3rd rounder if he falls that far.

You might ask why Chad Morris?Only because he knows how to run a high powered offense the way it should be ran and also he is pretty aggressive when it comes to 4th downs and such.An he really knows how to handle the weapons given to him!I mean a few years ago he had Tajh Boyd,Sammy Watkins,Andre Ellington,Dwayne Allen all is the same offense.An he didnt dissapoint.At the moment Clemson scores near 40 points a game.Yes this is far from happening but thoughts?

If Clemson can do that against NFL Teams, then I am all for it. Bye the way, what knowledge will he use to make our defense better? Everything is not Mike Smith and Matt Ryan.

Here it is....

Are you ready..

you're right it's a crazy idea.

Here it is....

Are you ready..

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

The Falcons problems are points. They aren't scoring enough. If they averaged 30-31 like they did last year they would be undefeated. Chip Kelly isn't a pro head coach but he would be a heck of a offensive cooridnator in the nfl. He shouldn't be running a team, but offensively I don't think there is a more talented coordinator in the nfl. As far as goes, Tebow he had a ton of success in the nfl when he was allowed to play. He has proven time and time again he is a gamer. He can't practice well, but at the end of the game he will find a way to win. I wish Matt Ryan had some of that in him. And please don't remind of all the Matt Bryant wins. Because those are Matt Bryant's victories not Matt Ryan. He doesn't know how to physically throw a touchdown to win a game. If you don't believe me, just watch. But he does know how to throw the ball out the back of the end zone. He is gifted at it.

I like the idea of people thinking outside of the box. Mike Smith was an outside of the box selection and he turned out to be a good head coach. Jimmy Johnson came from the college ranks and so did Jim Harbaugh and both turned out great NFL coaches. So before people start "hating" you may want to give it a chance. You never know. And as far as Tahj Boyd goes that is a very smart idea of him being brought in as a back up. Dominick Davis isn't a good 2nd option if Ryan goes down but Boyd could be. He isn't a starter in the NFL but he could be a great back up if called upon. Plus Ryan needs some heat on him. He needs to start performing.

The Falcons problems are points. They aren't scoring enough. If they averaged 30-31 like they did last year they would be undefeated. Chip Kelly isn't a pro head coach but he would be a heck of a offensive cooridnator in the nfl. He shouldn't be running a team, but offensively I don't think there is a more talented coordinator in the nfl. As far as goes, Tebow he had a ton of success in the nfl when he was allowed to play. He has proven time and time again he is a gamer. He can't practice well, but at the end of the game he will find a way to win. I wish Matt Ryan had some of that in him. And please don't remind of all the Matt Bryant wins. Because those are Matt Bryant's victories not Matt Ryan. He doesn't know how to physically throw a touchdown to win a game. If you don't believe me, just watch. But he does know how to throw the ball out the back of the end zone. He is gifted at it.

I like the idea of people thinking outside of the box. Mike Smith was an outside of the box selection and he turned out to be a good head coach. Jimmy Johnson came from the college ranks and so did Jim Harbaugh and both turned out great NFL coaches. So before people start "hating" you may want to give it a chance. You never know. And as far as Tahj Boyd goes that is a very smart idea of him being brought in as a back up. Dominick Davis isn't a good 2nd option if Ryan goes down but Boyd could be. He isn't a starter in the NFL but he could be a great back up if called upon. Plus Ryan needs some heat on him. He needs to start performing.

Ryan is on pace for over 5200 yards , 32 tds(40 tds if the falcons can fix their redzone woes), 12 int and 66% completion percentage. He is preforming just fine even behind one of the worst olines in the nfl and no run game to speak of

Ryan and julio are the offense right now. Ryan made some bad throws against the pats and julio in 2nd in the nfl in drops so nobody is saying they are perfect but neither one is the problem at all. They are preforming well in spite of the rest of the team.....

Ryan making bad throws is not something that happens a lot, in fact just last year he lead the nfl in accuracy with only 13.6% of his passes off target

Edited by BrandonDell_

I hear you on all the stats, but I'm a Brian Finneran (680 TheFan) kind of guy. I would trade wins in for stats in a second. I honestly could careless for stats. Falcons fans want results, Im sure the Jags or Rams would be impressed with Stats, but they do nothing for me. I would take Ryan's first year numbers if he would go on the field and show the same heart he showed his rookie year.

I hear you on all the stats, but I'm a Brian Finneran (680 TheFan) kind of guy. I would trade wins in for stats in a second. I honestly could careless for stats. Falcons fans want results, Im sure the Jags or Rams would be impressed with Stats, but they do nothing for me. I would take Ryan's first year numbers if he would go on the field and show the same heart he showed his rookie year.

We ALL want wins. But the reason we aren't getting wins is clearly NOT because of ryan lol. That's my point. You are biased against the guy for some reason.

He is taking a BEATING tthis year behind this oline and he is still on his way to over 5200 yards , 32 tds and 66% completion percentage. Behind one of the absolute worst lines in the nfl and no run game to take pressure off. How can you say he doesn't have heart? Name a qb that is taking the same beating as ryan this year and still preforming as well?

Ryan is one of the toughest guys on the team. He has lead the league in qb hits the last 2 seasons. How many games has he missed? And he is still top 5 in most qb categories

Edited by BrandonDell_