Falcons Vs Jets Bold Predictions

Lornoth

Worrilow leads the defense with Tackles.

Geno Smith throws for 300 yards, only one turnover.

Total yards rushing for Atlanta will be over 100.

We score one rushing TD.

I believe it's going to be a tall order for the Jets to win this game but its going to be tough sledding for your running backs. Our secondary is struggling some but our run D has been awesome all season so far.

I believe it's going to be a tall order for the Jets to win this game but its going to be tough sledding for your running backs. Our secondary is struggling some but our run D has been awesome all season so far.

hiya jets fan. Enjoy your short stay on this site. Please overlook any ignorance from our in house trolls. You'll know them when you see them

Roddy white goes over 100 yards and 2 TDs.

Massaquoi gets a Sack Fumble.

Chris Ivory breaks another humiliating run on us, sits Decoud on his us and then at the 1 gets laid the fu ck out by Moore who then returns the ball 99 yards for a touch down and giving my fantasy team the win for the week

hiya jets fan. Enjoy your short stay on this site. Please overlook any ignorance from our in house trolls. You'll know them when you see them

Lol no worries. I usually try to check in with the opposing team's forum to talk about the game. I actually like the Falcons, just not this week. :-)

The Jets will look at the Falcons linebacker situation - Dent out, Spoon out, Biermann out, rookie UDFA Worrilow nicked up, only Bartu and Nicholas healthy, plus two guys who were on the street two weeks ago.

Then they'll look at a pair of undersized DTs in the middle.

Then they'll decide to run it down the Falcons throats, which they'll do with some success.

But it won't be enough. Not nearly enough.

I dont think we will sack Geno more than 3-4 times but I expect around 3-4 picks from our coverages.

Bilal Powell will have a decent day running I imagine around 100 yards averaging 4.5ypc

Jeremy Kerley will have about 5-6 receptions for 80 yards.

Kellen Winslow puts up similar stats to Kerley

Jets D sacks Ryan 3 times

Matty throws for 300yds 3td's

Julio has his worst game of the season thus far only because we target Tony and Roddy and HD a good bit.

We end up winning 30-17