Dent Ruled Out

Dem Birds

did you see him before the injury last week? He was playing great. Even if he wasnt, having all your players available is still important. If one more linebacker goes down this week, we will literally be ******.

*I* like Dent, always took up for him & Nicholas cause I don't think they deserve the scrutiny they receive. I just don't like him in coverage.

Im tired of seeing injuries .... Really when is someone gone man up and say ok I know I'm in a little pain but F *ck that we got a game to win .... Man our cut list at the end of the season should be growing .. get rid of these soft as5 linebackers .... and Tip toeing Jackson .....

Im tired of seeing injuries .... Really when is someone gone man up and say ok I know I'm in a little pain but F *ck that we got a game to win .... Man our cut list at the end of the season should be growing .. get rid of these soft as5 linebackers .... and Tip toeing Jackson .....

tip toeing? Is that the go to insult around here for a running back even when its not even remotely true?

You know the coaches and doctors hold them out, right? It's not up to the player. Plus it's not necessarily pain. These players play through pain every game. It's more of a matter of physically being unable to play. Spoon needs crutches just to walk. How do you suggest he goes about playing in an NFL game?

The whole league is experiencing this. Not just us. And players can't play if not medically cleared. He wasn't cleared. All these guys would play if cleared. Roddy has been playing hurt so has Julio but they're medically cleared to go. SJ not so much.

You know the coaches and doctors hold them out, right? It's not up to the player. Plus it's not necessarily pain. These players play through pain every game. It's more of a matter of physically being unable to play. Spoon needs crutches just to walk. How do you suggest he goes about playing in an NFL game?

It's up to the players if they're medically cleared. It's more on the docs. The coaches will let the player decide if he can go or not.

Could Dent's replacement possibly be worse? Whether it be Paul Worrilow or Jimmy Carter, anything should potentially be an improvement.

It wasn't an improvement when he went out against the pats. Dent isn't as bad as the board makes him out to be. Linebackers are as good as the guys up front keeping blocks off them. Coverage wise it's just not a slew of great coverage middle linebackers. They all get picked on. It's only a handful that have great coverage skills. Matt kills mlb's every game. That being said the guy from alabama is out there. We should grab him. What could it hurt?

It's up to the players if they're medically cleared. It's more on the docs. The coaches will let the player decide if he can go or not.

I was referring to when he said the linebackers were soft because they're hurt. Both are already out way in advance. That's a doctor's declaration, not a player's choice. But you're right. In someone like Gronkowski's case it's more of a player decision.

I was referring to when he said the linebackers were soft because they're hurt. Both are already out way in advance. That's a doctor's declaration, not a player's choice. But you're right. In someone like Gronkowski's case it's more of a player decision.

Oh ok. My bad. I misinterpreted. But right they haven't been medically cleared so the injuries are pretty serious. I just heard today that docs are holding gronk back and he feels he's ready to go. They just got collie. Those guys will be even tougher when gronk comes back.