Josh Freeman Released By Bucs

Bundini Brown

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, there's a lot going on down there.

Honestly, why doesn't Jacksonville pick him up? He's a 1000 times better than Gabbert.

The Jags are terrible team in general so getting Freeman wouldn't help at all. They'd be better off just sticking with what they have and get Bridgewater. Maybe the Cardinals should roll the dice with Freeman since Palmer looks like he's running on fumes.

The Jags are terrible team in general so getting Freeman wouldn't help at all. They'd be better off just sticking with what they have and get Bridgewater. Maybe the Cardinals should roll the dice with Freeman since Palmer looks like he's running on fumes.

Yeah, I was just thinking he'd be able to make that move quickly - and they could probably get him super cheap.

I don't know but I've seen enough flashes from Josh Freeman to think he could be a good QB in the right system with the right coaches.

I don't profess to know what's going on down there - but man, this is just crazy.

Doesn't it feel like they have their own Petrino down there?

Yeah, I was just thinking he'd be able to make that move quickly - and they could probably get him super cheap.

I don't know but I've seen enough flashes from Josh Freeman to think he could be a good QB in the right system with the right coaches.

I don't profess to know what's going on down there - but man, this is just crazy.

Doesn't it feel like they have their own Petrino down there?

Schiano isn't long for the NFL and I doubt he's going to go back to college by his own choice. They're a hot mess right now at any rate but whoever gets the job next year at least has something to work with in terms of that defense.