Cam Is Better Than Brees

Trouble

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it, Cam and Brees are together now, trying to figure out a way to breed a new generation of qb.

It will have Brees' superior passing and and ability to quickly process information to scan the entire field in a split second, mixed with Cam's superior agility, mobility, strength, size and elusiveness.

Dam Brewton.

Rumor has it, Cam and Brees are together now, trying to figure out a way to breed a new generation of qb.

It will have Brees' superior passing and and ability to quickly process information to scan the entire field in a split second, mixed with Cam's superior agility, mobility, strength, size and elusiveness.

Dam Brewton.

just because rivals have to argue on principle....

Crew Nees

I think the entire WhoDat Nation and Drew Brees himself will agree Cam Newton is a better "Athlete" than he is, Better QB? naw, and if you asked Cam he'd probably not be a ********* like his fan-base and even mention his name in the same light as Drew Brees on any QB level.

Edited by WhoDatSwagga

I think the entire WhoDat Nation and Drew Brees himself will agree Cam Newton is a better "Athlete" than he is, Better QB? naw, and if you asked Cam he'd probably not be a ********* like his fan-base and even mention his name in the same light as Drew Brees on any QB level.

555322240.gif?1333773919

Before you go off calling out the entire fanbase you might wanna go check and see what fan of which team started this thread (hint: it wasn't a Panther fan). But oh well, what do you expect from a ********* fanbase like "Who Dat Nation"?

More like Who Dat started dis thread

Before you go off calling out the entire fanbase you might wanna go check and see what fan of which team started this thread (hint: it wasn't a Panther fan). But oh well, what do you expect from a ********* fanbase like "Who Dat Nation"?

More like Who Dat started dis thread

U got a problem bruh?

U dont like the who dat nation. ***** we represent!!! Lolol

This is among the worst usernames I have ever seen. So much wrong.