Blows My Mind!

Its crazy the loyalty that on these boards by some of these fans. Truth of the matter is...they're not really fans. I hate they way our team has been playing, I hate the lack of passion and toughness this team has at times. I hate lack of adjustments made by our coaching staff at times...but I'm not giving up on this team. We've lost three games that we could have easily won and we havent even played good football. As much as i would love to win every game by 30 points and stroll into a superbowl and do the same.,..that just not realistic. The last three superbowl winner have has 10 wins or less. While thats not ideal and what i want...it gives me hope for this season still. I hate losing games. I live in Oklahoma so I'm a Thunder fan and a Sooner fan. I dont get mad when the Thunder lose. I don't get mad when the Sooners lose. I get pissed when the Falcons lose because thats been my team since birth. I honestly dont know what the point of this post is. I guess reading these boards lately have got me feeling like the last man standing supporting this team. This team has flaws..but we're not far away from being where we want to be...and the if I'm gonna lose, i'd rather lose early then late. This team needs to play hard and fast paced the whole game. No huddle to gas the opposing teams defense and it keeps our defense off the field because when we no huddle we move the ball. 3 and outs and redzone efficiency are killing this team. We're not that far off from being where we need to be as a team and theres still time, not much, to get there. God Bless and Go Falcons!!!

Its crazy the loyalty that on these boards by some of these fans. Truth of the matter is...they're not really fans. I hate they way our team has been playing, I hate the lack of passion and toughness this team has at times. I hate lack of adjustments made by our coaching staff at times...but I'm not giving up on this team. We've lost three games that we could have easily won and we havent even played good football. As much as i would love to win every game by 30 points and stroll into a superbowl and do the same.,..that just not realistic. The last three superbowl winner have has 10 wins or less. While thats not ideal and what i want...it gives me hope for this season still. I hate losing games. I live in Oklahoma so I'm a Thunder fan and a Sooner fan. I dont get mad when the Thunder lose. I don't get mad when the Sooners lose. I get pissed when the Falcons lose because thats been my team since birth. I honestly dont know what the point of this post is. I guess reading these boards lately have got me feeling like the last man standing supporting this team. This team has flaws..but we're not far away from being where we want to be...and the if I'm gonna lose, i'd rather lose early then late. This team needs to play hard and fast paced the whole game. No huddle to gas the opposing teams defense and it keeps our defense off the field because when we no huddle we move the ball. 3 and outs and redzone efficiency are killing this team. We're not that far off from being where we need to be as a team and theres still time, not much, to get there. God Bless and Go Falcons!!!

LOL

i feel you though man

I dont think critiquing the team means you aren't a fan.

You are disappointed in your kids when you know they can do better but you dont stop loving them

The Falcons will win the Super Bowl.