The Boston Terrier Appreciation Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine has two Boston terriers named Mongo and Keller after the zip-line ****** from There's Something About Mary and Hellen Keller, respectively. Or would that be disrespectfully? Hm, regardless I love terriers for how hilariously stupid they act. It's like having a drunk girl around you constantly. Or a ******.

6 weeks from now I will be picking up my husky puppy. I will be naming him Niko, Bruce, or Mickey (c'mon, he has blue eyes, that's so boss)

Edited by Icarus

A friend of mine has two Boston terriers named Mongo and Keller after the zip-line ****** from There's Something About Mary and Hellen Keller, respectively. Or would that be disrespectfully? Hm, regardless I love terriers for how hilariously stupid they act. It's like having a drunk girl around you constantly. Or a ******.

6 weeks from now I will be picking up my husky puppy. I will be naming him Niko, Bruce, or Mickey (c'mon, he has blue eyes, that's so boss)

Waylon definitely acts like a drunk sorority girl.

Speaking of Waylon acting like a drunk girl/****** (isn't that kinda redundant anyways? That's like saying "hey look at that gay British person." But I digress) I get home yesterday, play with him a little, then start dinner. I don't see him for a while and he's not inside, so I walk out to look for him. He's laying in the grass on the side of the house with a little bit of **** hanging out of his ***. Being the good father that I am, I scrape the **** off with a leaf, take him inside and clean the rest with a doggie wet wipe.

Yes, we have doggie wet wipes. He was sick when we got him as a puppy and had nuclear diarrhea, and we had to wipe his *** after he shat.

Speaking of Waylon acting like a drunk girl/****** (isn't that kinda redundant anyways? That's like saying "hey look at that gay British person." But I digress) I get home yesterday, play with him a little, then start dinner. I don't see him for a while and he's not inside, so I walk out to look for him. He's laying in the grass on the side of the house with a little bit of **** hanging out of his ***. Being the good father that I am, I scrape the **** off with a leaf, take him inside and clean the rest with a doggie wet wipe.

Yes, we have doggie wet wipes. He was sick when we got him as a puppy and had nuclear diarrhea, and we had to wipe his *** after he shat.

I, too, know the horror and humiliation of having to manually extract a "dangler" from a dog's butt. It's not fun.

• 3 weeks later...

If you live in the south, please keep that dog in the house. It's entirely too hot for them outside in our climate.