Help, Board Dems Need Deisel To Go Away. Mods Please Help. Letter Enclosed.

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

LETTER TO THE MODS FROM BOARD DEMS OVER THE EDGE. or going over the edge.

"Mods, this guy snake, I mean Deisel, I mean....I don't know what I mean, but this guy, is Mopping the floor with our butts so bad, we Need you, Uncle OBama, I mean Daddy Mods, to take him away. Mods, Its getting so bad that Snakey has acworth stuttering abt Captain Nemo and MobiDck being a republican....I mean, Mr. Nanny Mods, Deisel is making Petroleum jokes out of progressives and its Mean Spirited, racist, Demogoging and not nice to King Huiseen Obama. Please delete him, but leave his Food pics, those we like. And Mods, can u please have the Ga Governor removed as well, then maybe our counselors can have some peace.Thank You oh powerful Mods." (libs)

There, hopefully this will make the Ears of the Mods and they can clean up this place where Progressive Bullying is only allowed.

Guest Deisel

You got moxy kid. I like that about you. You think you are winning even though you are taking a bigger pounding than Jenna Jameson does in her films, but you still think you are winning. You are a power bottom and never let anyone take that from you.

Right on, right On.

"Snake should go away, we don't like him spouting stuff that collides with the wonderful world we've built for ourselves using emotions, the Daily Kos, unicorn feathers and blogs from around the globe."

None of this stuff happens with any of the other more conservative posters. I'm perfectly happy having a conversation with kicker, silentbob, JDave, etc..

So, thanks for adding to the stupid.

None of this stuff happens with any of the other more conservative posters. I'm perfectly happy having a conversation with kicker, silentbob, JDave, etc..

The mind is truly a wonderland, where one can dwell wherever they wish.

Enjoy Planet Corn, I'm content with Earth, even with it's ugly truths :)

Guest Deisel

orrr no one has reported you and the mods do not actually visit ABF except for the yearly cleaning. Have you seen the threads that violate the coc around here. They are still here. You can tell when a mod has been around.

Oh no, rest assured. I've been reported alright. I bet even the NSA is listening in on all our conversations here. You KNOW they check social sites, beware.

LETTER TO THE MODS FROM BOARD DEMS OVER THE EDGE. or going over the edge.

"Mods, this guy snake, I mean Deisel, I mean....I don't know what I mean, but this guy, is Mopping the floor with our butts so bad, we Need you, Uncle OBama, I mean Daddy Mods, to take him away. Mods, Its getting so bad that Snakey has acworth stuttering abt Captain Nemo and MobiDck being a republican....I mean, Mr. Nanny Mods, Deisel is making Petroleum jokes out of progressives and its Mean Spirited, racist, Demogoging and not nice to King Huiseen Obama. Please delete him, but leave his Food pics, those we like. And Mods, can u please have the Ga Governor removed as well, then maybe our counselors can have some peace.Thank You oh powerful Mods." (libs)

There, hopefully this will make the Ears of the Mods and they can clean up this place where Progressive Bullying is only allowed.

we-are-all-now-dumber-d79fb7b2-sz847x468-animate.png

Edited by NJDirtyBird7

What kind of stuff? Snake magically forcing you to left click and enter his thread?

Guest Deisel

AH, Earth to Mods, Come In Mods..........Earth to Mods..Come in Mods...Ah, Mods, this snakedeisel character is ruining our Blame the Republican Game and we were HOping You dudes could save our arsess, here.....Mods, Come IN MODS.....

Ok, different Tack....Mods....This is Acworth speaking thru the Red emergency phone, pick up.......... Mods, the red phone, hanging next to Snakes Poster on his bike, pick up Please....

Argggggggggg. Mods...If you don't stop this train wreck from Occuring, MOJO is comeing backk.....