Doves And Peaceniks No More. Dems Relish Being The Bully.

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

DEMS UNLEASHED: Angry name calling, bombastic insults, rhetorical bullying... Developing...

'Jihad'...

Dr. Ben Carson, the famous Neurosurgeon who dared state, before Obama that Obamacare was a disaster was visited by the IRS the next week. Coincidence? Illegal? Strong arming private citizens for Pure political purposes? Yes.

THe feds have been closing down memorials that are unguarded, parks where kids play, that take No work to remain open, trails for joggers and mnt bikers, Mount Vernon which is privately owned.

You hear the Vitriol coming out of leading Democrats. Harry Reid was asked, "If you could save 1 child from cancer, by allowing the hospital to stay open would you?" Reid, said NO, why would I when I have ...........closed. Help 1 kid???? Read this article and you'll see what I'm talking abt. http://www.washingto...mocrats-relish/ These democrat are calling Republicans Terrorists, arsonists and worse. I remember the debate when Palin was accused of targeting democrat with a symbol, and then a senator is shot, the MSM and these same DEMS lambast republicans for using war symbols, targeting for REAL politicians...Blamed Sara Palin and Rush Limbaugh.

Well, these same Democrats are the Bullies now. The GOP best understand that Obama is a bully and has been from day 1. Obama didnt call The Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell for 180 when he took office. Think abt that folks. The President didn't reach out to the senate minority leader for half the 1st year....But, he played golf a dozen times, went on vacation and met with the IRS over 30 times within that same period.

"Dana Bash, CNN said, "But if you could help one child with cancer, why wouldn't you do it?" She was asking that because at CNN, they finally figured out that the Republicans have offered to fund the NIH. All day long, they've been doing the story at CNN that 200 cancer kids are being denied treatment because the Republicans shut down the government, and somebody finally told 'em at CNN, "Well, wait a minute.

"The Republicans offered a special bill to fund that and Harry Read said, no, he wouldn't vote for it." She wanted to know why, and she said, "If you can help one child with cancer, why wouldn't you do it?" and Harry Reid said, "Why would we want to do that? I have 1100 people at Dulles Air Force Base sitting home. They have problems of their own." Again, Dana Bash at CNN asks Harry Reid, "Look, if you could help one kid with cancer, why wouldn't you do it?

"Why wouldn't you accept the funding?"

Harry Reid says, "Why would I do that? I've got 1100 people at Dulles Air Force Base sitting home. They've got problems of their own." I don't know where Dulles Air Force Base is. I know there's Dulles International Airport. But regardless, Harry said, "Oh, I've got 1100 people that deal with at this air base. What the ****? Why would I worry about one kid with cancer?" He really said that."

Edited by Deisel

Folks, you're being misled, badly by the MSM and democrats at large. Grocery stores on Army bases closed, Obama's golf course open...

MRC Study: Even Before Shutdown, Networks Dumped Most Blame on Conservatives

On Monday morning, Time/MSNBC political analyst Mark Halperin explained an obvious political reality to his fellow Morning Joe panelists: “The White House does not have much incentive” to negotiate on the government shutdown, because Democrats expect the liberal news media to hand them a public relations victory. As Halperin put it: “The press is largely sympathetic to their arguments that it’s the House Republicans’ fault.”

In fact, as a new Media Research Center analysis of broadcast network evening news coverage shows, ABC, CBS and NBC spent the two weeks prior to the shutdown almost universally pinning the blame on congressional Republicans, especially conservative/Tea Party House Republicans. By the time the shutdown actually took place on October 1, news audiences had been repeatedly instructed to think about it as a GOP-generated crisis.

From September 17 through September 30, the Big Three evening newscasts ran a total of 39 stories about the possibility of a government shutdown. Our MRC analysts found that a majority of those stories (21) were framed around the idea of Republicans triggering the crisis, compared to four that blamed both sides and absolutely none that put the onus on Democrats’ failure to negotiate. (The remaining 14 stories did not include discussion of blame.)

ShutdownBlame.JPG

As explained by network news correspondents, the responsibility for the deadlock lies with Republicans for failing to put aside their opposition to ObamaCare. Talking about the initial House Republican decision to seek defunding of the health care law, CBS Evening News correspondent Nancy Cordes on September 18 said “Speaker Boehner was forced into the risky strategy by his right flank...[a strategy] one Senate Republican described to us today as suicide.”

2013-09-27-NBC-DavidGregory.jpgTwo days later, NBC’s Brian Williams argued that “the wheels were set in motion” toward a potential shutdown after “Republicans in the House passed a bill that would keep the government going while killing ObamaCare.” A week later, on the September 27Nightly News, NBC’s David Gregory zeroed in on “a relatively small group of legislators, you have Tea Party conservatives in the House who don’t want to give up on this ObamaCare defunding fight.”

By Sunday, September 29, after Harry Reid’s Senate had killed the proposal to cut off ObamaCare funding, the networks characterized the much-milder demand for a one-year delay as too radical to consider. According to NBC’s Kelly O’Donnell that night, “Tea Party conservatives held to their risky demand,” while on CBS, Nancy Cordes argued that “House Speaker John Boehner had hoped to dial back this fight, but was urged to press on by conservative Tea Party members.”

2013-09-30-ShutdownBattle.jpgThe next night, after Republicans had retreated to an even-milder proposal to delay just the individual mandate (the President himself, in July, had ordered such a delay for the mandate on businesses), ABC’s Diane Sawyer presented Obama’s characterization of the situation as reality: “The President expressed outrage that one faction in one House of Congress is ready to bring the entire federal government to a halt.”

But Sawyer’s hyperbole about “the entire federal government” coming to a halt was contradicted by her own correspondent, Jonathan Karl, a few minutes later: “Not everything gets shut down. Troops will continue to get paid, Social Security checks will continue to go out.”

CBSEN-BobSchieffer-2013-09-30.jpgMeanwhile, on that night’s CBS Evening News, Face the Nation host Bob Schieffer framed it as a crisis caused by “ultra-conservatives.” According to Schieffer, the question was “will the moderate and more establishment Republicans continue to go along with the ultra-conservatives?...We’re headed to a shutdown unless the moderates in the House revolt.”

As for the rare story that blamed both sides, ABC’s Karl on the September 26 World Newsjuxtaposed Republicans’ “laundry list of demands” with a White House that “has decided not to try” to strike a deal. “Instead of negotiating, they are name calling,” Karl reported. “Today, one of the President’s top aides said of Republicans, quote, ‘What we’re not for is negotiating with people with a bomb strapped to their chest.’”

In a White House briefing on Monday, CNN’s Jim Acosta actually confronted spokesman Jay Carney about the tactic of seeming to “taunt Republicans” rather than exploring the potential for a constructive dialogue.

Acosta told Carney: “In the last couple of weeks, Democrats, including the President, have

— and he has not used all of these words, but I’ll throw out some of them that have been used — have referred to Republicans as ‘arsonists,’ ‘anarchists,’ ‘extortionists,’ ‘blackmailers,’ ‘hostage-takers.’...It almost sounds as if this White House is trying to taunt Republicans into shutting the government down.”

If Democratic congressmen, or a Democratic Speaker of the House, pursuing a liberal policy objective, was subjected to similar ridicule or insults from a Republican President or a Republican Senate Majority Leader, you can bet that the networks would have made such language the centerpiece of their coverage.

Instead, the media have chosen to foist all of the blame on conservatives for sticking to their promise to oppose ObamaCare.

Guest Deisel

Silent1. This has been the Media's MO for decades now. They are so Intellectually dishonest its freightning. Its led to Obama as a President when if truth were to be told, he'd Never be more then a state senator voting "present". The MSM almost got ALGORE elected. Imagine that.

Guest Deisel

When they can't get their way they throw tantrums. Thank god Republicans shut down their KKK and made their old church bombing manipulations illegal.

When dems don't get their way they walk out and leave the state, hid and make the SEIU tote their water.

It sounds about right. It is one thing to oppose Obamacare, but a different thing to threaten to shutdown and force the US to default. One thing I do not get is how republicans act like Obama wins by getting the government back up and not defaulting. Doesn't everyone win from that?

I now understand why they want Obamacare to fail, but this is a losing battle. I have been hearing that people in their group(moderates) are ready to defect.

When dems don't get their way they walk out and leave the state, hid and make the SEIU tote their water.

yep, can't tell bubba Jerome whistled at a white woman get em. Now its the union thugs (not all are thugs) they are sort of losing them now, just like they realized segregationist were dying off and black people started voting isn large numbers, they had to adapt or die.

another example is when the union became obsolete because workers right laws and trial lawyers were abundant. The unions message goes from treat us like people and don't kill us to keep are jubs whyttte.

I'm not going identify myself as a democrat any time soon, but I have not identified myself as a republican since college, even though continued to vote republican. I'm so disgusted with them right now.

I'm disgusted by both parties. Neither is blameless in this, and its idiotic to think that only one side is anything but odious in their scheming, especially when they are really doing harm to the country this time around. **** the republicans, but most assuredly **** the democrats too. They're both neck deep in the foolishness.

The Republican party will effectively be dead, soon, and this latest antic is a perfect microcosm of how severely they've lost their way. They have no governing principle, which is a serious problem if you're in government.

I can't imagine how anyone could justify their recent behavior. And the worst part? We need a conservative party desperately.

Guest Deisel

The Republican party will effectively be dead, soon, and this latest antic is a perfect microcosm of how severely they've lost their way. They have no governing principle, which is a serious problem if you're in government.

I can't imagine how anyone could justify their recent behavior. And the worst part? We need a conservative party desperately.

Who shut the Govt down? I believe its the President. Obamacare is a disaster and the president picks and chooses when to follow the law. Is that normal or a concern? Our national debt is $17 trillion. Almost doubled in the 5 years on this Presidents watch. Is that concerning? The foreign dignitaries look at us with disdain and the ME is on fire, again because of this President. Unemployment is 8%, 15% in the black community's. Is that a problem? Welfare and disability have sky rocketed since Obama took over, and you cannot blame the GOP for that. Is that a problem? You see corn, this president and this band of Democrats are Ruining a great country in a short time and because the GOP is standing up to the bully and the Nation killing Obamacare, you thnk the GOP is going to dye. We are all dying because of this administration and its handling. Its the Democrats that are in VERY much dissaray. Lets look at the Real scandals here....

Harry Reid is the Left's Jesse Helms. Both crackpot ideologists, both are the angriest Senators in last 50 years. They both were/are factually illiterate. Bad people for Americans.

Obama has literally bowed down and groveled to foreigners, yet refuses to meet with his fellow countrymen? SMDH

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times; If Obama was all white, he'd go down as the absolute, undebatable, worst POTUS in history!!!

I'm disgusted by both parties. Neither is blameless in this, and its idiotic to think that only one side is anything but odious in their scheming, especially when they are really doing harm to the country this time around. **** the republicans, but most assuredly **** the democrats too. They're both neck deep in the foolishness.

If the Democrats in 2007 had offered Bush to continue funding government for 6 weeks but demanded that he repeal the Patriot Act and the tax cuts, would you say that Bush was just as responsible for a shutdown? Would you say that Democrats were being reasonable?

Virtually all of the mainstream Republicans think this is nuts. When a large portion of their own party is criticizing this approach, doesn't that tell you that the "pox on both their houses" is unfounded?

Who shut the Govt down? I believe its the President. Obamacare is a disaster and the president picks and chooses when to follow the law. Is that normal or a concern? Our national debt is $17 trillion. Almost doubled in the 5 years on this Presidents watch. Is that concerning? The foreign dignitaries look at us with disdain and the ME is on fire, again because of this President. Unemployment is 8%, 15% in the black community's. Is that a problem? Welfare and disability have sky rocketed since Obama took over, and you cannot blame the GOP for that. Is that a problem? You see corn, this president and this band of Democrats are Ruining a great country in a short time and because the GOP is standing up to the bully and the Nation killing Obamacare, you thnk the GOP is going to dye. We are all dying because of this administration and its handling. Its the Democrats that are in VERY much dissaray. Lets look at the Real scandals here....

No one on the face of this Earth cares what you have to say, because you are not intelligent enough to form a coherent thought.

We have knw all along u were a liebral countsler.

FROM NEW YAWK CITY

TWtfc0JBRGpkcnMx_o_pace-picante-sauce-commercial-19851.jpg

Yes, I agree it's both sides' fault. I don't agree with Actworth that the republicans are 100% to blame here. In this particular instance they're mostly to blame, but in regards to our political landscape as a whole, they're neck and neck.

I don't know, the few polls that I've seen show the public pretty divided over who is at fault. The Republicans are only faulted by about 10% more than the Democrats. During the last shutdown, a majority blamed Republicans. Only about 44% do now. Maybe that changes and it's so obvious to most rational people that Republicans are the ones at fault, but the polls don't reflect that yet. And until they do, the political damage to the GOP isn't going to be as bad as people think.

Which itself is terrifying in terms of the future of our democracy.

So Obama is able to negotiate with the worst and the worst, but cannot negotiate with republicans. Maybe it is my bias, but that says more about republicans than Obama to me.

I have never seen Obama grovel at any foreign leader. If anything, I have seen other leaders bend backwards for Obama. Look at the Syria situation. Both the Syrians and Putin have been bending backwards to prevent an attack. And they still deny that they were the ones that used chemical weapons.

Guest Deisel

No one on the face of this Earth cares what you have to say, because you are not intelligent enough to form a coherent thought.

Ah, the old dodge by calling me stupid routine. You lose. BTW - You can't handle the truth corn cause it goes against your world view. You are being duped, used and you fail to realize it. Well, reality's gonna hit you square in the arse when you sign up for Obamacare, find out its 3 times as expensive, there are long waiting lines cause hospitals closed and Docs opted out for retirement. You'll get it when Milk is $8 a gallon cause inflation is out of control. You'll get it when movie theaters are blown up here in America cause Jihad's here and out of control. You'll get it when gas goes to $6 and $7 per gallon. You'll also get it when Youre Boss turns you into part time and then says, NO SPOUSES on Co. insurance plans. You can then grouse with all your lib buds and come up with a reason to march on Wallstreet again and Blame those rascally republicans for YOUR life standards. Yep, its gonna be a real awakining for many out there, and Corn, you're gonna need to get busy preparing. Or, maybe not.

FROM NEW YAWK CITY

TWtfc0JBRGpkcnMx_o_pace-picante-sauce-commercial-19851.jpg

Yes, I agree it's both sides' fault. I don't agree with Actworth that the republicans are 100% to blame here. In this particular instance they're mostly to blame, but in regards to our political landscape as a whole, they're neck and neck.

I never said that Republicans were 100% to blame for the entire political landscape and in fact I've pointed to specific instances of Democratic errors in the past. In particular, Democrats ramped up the use of the filibuster and the practice of blocking nominees during the Bush years.

My point has always been that in recent years, the problems are overwhelmingly the result of actions by Republicans. In recent years is the key part of that.

Regarding the current shutdown, perhaps someone could explain to me why Obama is unreasonable to not accept a full repeal of his health care law in exchange for six months of funding for government.

Guest Deisel

So Obama is able to negotiate with the worst and the worst, but cannot negotiate with republicans. Maybe it is my bias, but that says more about republicans than Obama to me.

I have never seen Obama grovel at any foreign leader. If anything, I have seen other leaders bend backwards for Obama. Look at the Syria situation. Both the Syrians and Putin have been bending backwards to prevent an attack. And they still deny that they were the ones that used chemical weapons.

Hmm, the iranian president was in town last week. He met with Louis screwy Farrahkan, but WOULD NOT MEET with Obama. Seems like Putin had an occasion to NOT see Obama as well. Lets see here. The Brits decided NO WAY jose on Obama's Syria War. The Middle East seem to have Little to NO respect for Obama and the Brotherhood seems to want to kill our folks in Libya as they see NO effort by the US to save our own people. Yea, the Foreign Govts. love Obama so much that they've sided with Putin.

You've reversed the roles to suit your beliefs. There was bending over though, but it was Obama who was bent over whilst Putin and Assad ran a train, lol