Sean Payton On Sound Fx

Big A

Payton was wired up for sound for Monday night game. He definitely looks completely different! Not only is he a lot more animated, he was often addressing the defense with some tips all game, never seen him talk to defense in previous years!

Can't embed video, here is link:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000254704/Sound-FX-Sean-Payton

Guest fibonacci

Huh. He sounds like a surprisingly normal guy. For some reason I always imagined Sean sounded like an evil little gremlin, but hey that's just me.

he's working out...... Which means taking roids

Huh. He sounds like a surprisingly normal guy. For some reason I always imagined Sean sounded like an evil little gremlin, but hey that's just me.

He change in demeanor is the biggest difference. Compared to previous years, he seems to be micromanaging a lot of little details, but also standing back and letting Brees do his thing. It looks like he called both Jimmy Graham TDs based on what he saw in coverage. Even at the end he's like a little kid hitting Ryan in his chest who didn't seem to be expecting it.

In new tonight, they said he has a big motto of "Don't eat the cheese" that he keeps telling the guys to make sure they keep focused on football and not buy into all the hype being written. When asked about the undefeated season so far, he said all that is "noise" and they are in a 1 games season against Bears and that game is all that matters this week.

I have a feeling the problem with Falcons team is that they are the cheese and believed all the hype from offseason and didn't come into the season hungry and got lazy!

He change in demeanor is the biggest difference. Compared to previous years, he seems to be micromanaging a lot of little details, but also standing back and letting Brees do his thing. It looks like he called both Jimmy Graham TDs based on what he saw in coverage. Even at the end he's like a little kid hitting Ryan in his chest who didn't seem to be expecting it.

In new tonight, they said he has a big motto of "Don't eat the cheese" that he keeps telling the guys to make sure they keep focused on football and not buy into all the hype being written. When asked about the undefeated season so far, he said all that is "noise" and they are in a 1 games season against Bears and that game is all that matters this week.

I have a feeling the problem with Falcons team is that they are the cheese and believed all the hype from offseason and didn't come into the season hungry and got lazy!

Lame motto good message

he's working out...... Which means taking roids

Maybe you should try some, being built like an 11 year old prepubescent girl isn't that flattering for a guy. Then again, I guess it's not that important when your picking fights with women at chickfila As opposed to other males.

Maybe you should try some, being built like an 11 year old prepubescent girl isn't that flattering for a guy. Then again, I guess it's not that important when your picking fights with women at chickfila As opposed to other males.

C'mon man...let it go.

fib's an ok guy.

C'mon man...let it go.

fib's an ok guy.

When he goes out of his way to make his only comment in this section on my thread to say our coach is on roids, he's asking for it, it's not like he made a contribution to the discussion. If you don't see the instigation there, then you are blind or biased. I'll let it go when he does.

I don't know you...but the both of you need to stop acting like two rival teenage girls fighting for the rremaining cheerleading spot.

It's getting old and very played out.

So you ready to see my Pom Pom routine!? Lol, I'll try to block him out.

Guest fibonacci

Lol if someone thought i was serious....... never mind.

I was just making fun of mike Smith with the go daddy video. And been laughing at that video since day one.

I wood say I'll use purple, but everyone but one, gets it.

Guest fibonacci

Sean Payton for Mike Smith. Straight up.

throw in baker, and you have a deal. It's an offer they cannot refuse