Couple Of Years Ago

A loopy, studdering, lively seahawks couch once said he wanted to build his team to be like the falcons...Years before that in 2008 he wanted to be the couch of the atlanta falcons.

Now he with a seahawk that has a good chance to win a superbowl in his era... will he win a superbowl before the guy who took his job 5 years ago? Will mike smith bend and get broke... does just winning seasons make a superbowl impact? Does any givin sunday really apply to the falcons in the postseason? Or does it take more than just the next game to win one?

Thats a lot of questions...but in 5 seasons those questions have yet to be answered...this season has has started off to a rough start with many injuries for the falcons...thoe its not the only injury rattled team in league in some cases some teams are still thriving...

do you believe this atlanta team will win one this year despite the early problems? Do you believe its good that we get all the problems ironed out early now than later on in the season? What is your thoughts?

Edited by ATLsuperfan247

A loopy studdering lively seahawks couch ones said we want to build his team to be like the falcons...in 2008 he wanted to be the couch of the atlanta falcons...now hes with another team and has a good chance to win a superbowl in his era... will he win a superbowl before the guy who took his job 5 years ago? Will mike smith bend and get broke... does just winning seasons make a superbowl impact? Does any givin sunday really apply to the falcons in the postseason? Or does it take more than just the next game to win one? Thats a lot of questions...but in 5 seasons those questions have yet to be answered...this season has has started off to a rough start with many injuries...thoe its not the only injury rattled team in league in some cases some teams are still thriving...do you believe this atlanta team will win one this year despite the early problems? Do you believe its good that we get all the problems ironed out early now than later on in the season? What is your thoughts?

I would say its definitely better that it happened early so we have time to evaluate and correct the problems. The bye week cant get here soon enough.

I would say its definitely better that it happened early so we have time to evaluate and correct the problems. The bye week cant get here soon enough.

Its a tough year so far we havent started like this in awhile...I tend to wonder is a cause for a change in different mind set for this resilient team..it could possibly open the eyes of this team or quite possibly be the beginning of the collapse of once was the hope of this franchise... its a tough stran on the fans and it doesnt help with the playoff failures but I think this is the year we know what to expect from this team...

how many years has that coach been in Seattle ?? Seems they were favored last year to step over us and it didnt quite happen - let the season play out first before you write these birds off . BTW Carroll’s overall head coaching record is 47-49 in the regular season and 2-3 in the postseason.

A loopy, studdering, lively seahawks couch once said he wanted to build his team to be like the falcons...Years before that in 2008 he wanted to be the couch of the atlanta falcons.

Now he with a seahawk that has a good chance to win a superbowl in his era... will he win a superbowl before the guy who took his job 5 years ago? Will mike smith bend and get broke... does just winning seasons make a superbowl impact? Does any givin sunday really apply to the falcons in the postseason? Or does it take more than just the next game to win one?

Thats a lot of questions...but in 5 seasons those questions have yet to be answered...this season has has started off to a rough start with many injuries for the falcons...thoe its not the only injury rattled team in league in some cases some teams are still thriving...

do you believe this atlanta team will win one this year despite the early problems? Do you believe its good that we get all the problems ironed out early now than later on in the season? What is your thoughts?

how many years has that coach been in Seattle ?? Seems they were favored last year to step over us and it didnt quite happen - let the season play out first before you write these birds off . BTW Carroll’s overall head coaching record is 47-49 in the regular season and 2-3 in the postseason.

Thats one of my questions. he maybe 47-49 but is regular season records what determine if you get a superbowl win or not? Or does it take more?

he coached the Jets and I think New England - 1-2 in the playoffs inst any better than Smith and his reg season record isnt even close. Hes blessed with a staunch defense - that may get him in the Superbowl.

Hes blessed with a defense he helped build 5 starters left on there defense since he became head couch.. the seahawk couch im talking about is pete carrol and at that time in 2008 is when Arthur blank pick jaguars defensive coordinator mike smith over USC head couch..

How is it that so many people are confusing couch and coach? No-one misses a spelling that easy and doesn't notice it, has to be on purpose for some sort of joke. U and A aren't even near eachother on the keyboard.

Hmmm interestingly enough you still understand then what its ment to be yet have no opinion on the message... yet you rather point that out a word missed instead of contributing to the post...but thank you I suppose Ill have to mind my quick phone posts I dont want to offend any grammer scholars in here...by the way your comment here speaks volume on what kind if people are on this board who would rather argue rather than debate...and its how funny how picky you where lol couch and coach lol I expect that from 8 yr old which is what I think when I see posts like yiurs 8 yr olds lol

Hmmm interestingly enough you still understand then what its ment to be yet have no opinion on the message... yet you rather point that out a word missed instead of contributing to the post...but thank you I suppose Ill have to mind my quick phone posts I dont want to offend any grammer scholars in here...by the way your comment here speaks volume on what kind if people are on this board who would rather argue rather than debate...and its how funny how picky you where lol couch and coach lol I expect that from 8 yr old which is what I think when I see posts like yiurs 8 yr olds lol

No, your original OP was so bland and constantly stated it wasn't worth it. Maybe you should try posting something unique once and while Id' honor it with a response. And the fact you wrote it like a teenage girl didn't help either.

No, your original OP was so bland and constantly stated it wasn't worth it. Maybe you should try posting something unique once and while Id' honor it with a response. And the fact you wrote it like a teenage girl didn't help either.

I didnt...wait let me check...yeah I thought I didnt state that "it wasnt worth it"...maybe read it like an adult and read whats on the post not what you think is on there... the post is riddled with questions noone has answered yet...if you dont know the answers you dont post...but i understand...in the past people tend to insult if they dont understand to make themselves look good no you just look like you dont know...