Haha Clinton Dix Suspended Indefinitely.

SacFalcFan

I'm guess drugs or something.

But, for real, who names their kid Haha? Thank God he is good at football or else he wouldnt be able to be taken seriously in a job interview

he's a good player though, but Bama should be able to get through these next 4 games until LSU gets into town.

I'm guess drugs or something.

But, for real, who names their kid Haha? Thank God he is good at football or else he wouldnt be able to be taken seriously in a job interview

he's a good player though, but Bama should be able to get through these next 4 games until LSU gets into town.

I think HaHa is his nickname. His real name is Ha'Sean.

If this ws a small amount it is aganst the rules but sucks. If I had a guy "working" for me that his family needed food for supper I would do it. Even if against company rules. I don't know this situation at all so who knows the circumstances. But some of these things are so minor compared to some things that just slide by.

In normal life on Earth, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the scenario that took place. Someone loaned $500 to someone who needed $500. The person who needed it, then paid the money back a couple weeks later.

When are the big dogs in college football going to get together and tell the NCAA to go F themselves?

I agree many of the rules are ridiculous, but I'm with CK here... the rules are the rules. No one to blame but those who know the rules and decide to still break them. All the more boneheaded because it was for a relatively small amount of money apparently.

I do wish the NCAA would either dissolve or radically update their policies - and have someone or some group designated to ensure consistency in enforcement. It's not the punishments for the violations that bother me so much as the inconsistency from case to case.

• 2 weeks later...