Grass Or Turf In New Stadium?...mckay Responds...

sanfranfalcon

FWIW...my text was presented by Arch when McKay was on 790 today. McKay basically said they still are not sure. he said grass is presenting some issues when using a retractable roof combined with open-air sides. i got the impression that they are shootin' for grass but it's definitely still an open issue at this point. personally still hope it's grass.

Edited by sanfranfalcon

FWIW...my text was presented by Arch when McKay was on 790 today. McKay basically said they still are not sure. he said grass is presenting some issues when using a retractable roof combined with open-air sides. i got the impression that they are shootin' for grass but it's definitely still an open issue at this point. personally still hope it's grass.

I think its going to be grass...with all the glass around the new stadium id call it a expensive green house

How about the turf be made of marshmallows then none of our players would get hurt?

Uni's would have to be made of marshmallows as well to absorb the shock of a hit. Put our guys in full body armor...they might be slow...but they won't get hurt....unless they got hit by lightning.