How Petty Is It Ok For A Leader To Be?

Flip Flop

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the government is shut down why did these people think they could still visit it?

Government shutdown means the monuments are closed for business. These veterans should have Raised Baby boomers better demanded their politicians get it sorted before it got to this point.

Vote out everybody.

They were in route before the shutdown. Their representatives asked the Administration to make an exception. The response was to send seven security guards to the monument. An open air monument. I wonder... does it cost more to operate that monument under normal conditions or does it cost more to send security and build barricades to stop eighty year old war heroes? Edited by Flip Flop

It's almost like there are consequences for when the government shuts down or something.

Yes. It is important that we send a message to these freeloaders that they cant just go and look at a giant fountain without an federal budget. We must be sure that we ignore their congressmen's appeals for exception. We must send security because we can no longer afford to allow them to just walk up to this giant fountain). We must erect barricades because we can no longer afford for them to walk around this giant fountain. If you dont give me the budget that I want, Ill take away your ability to walk around and look at fountains. That is what I call leadership baby!

Yes. It is important that we send a message to these freeloaders that they cant just go and look at a giant fountain without an federal budget. We must be sure that we ignore their congressmen's appeals for exception. We must send security because we can no longer afford to allow them to just walk up to this giant fountain). We must erect barricades because we can no longer afford for them to walk around this giant fountain. If you dont give me the budget that I want, Ill take away your ability to walk around and look at fountains. That is what I call leadership baby!

It's a national park and monument. If you can't figure that out then I pity your intelligence.

If the government is shut down why did these people think they could still visit it?

Government shutdown means the monuments are closed for business. These veterans should have Raised Baby boomers better demanded their politicians get it sorted before it got to this point.

Vote out everybody.

They probably weren't smart enough to know what a shutdown was

It's a national park and monument. If you can't figure that out then I pity your intelligence.

I sincerely thank you for your pity. Tell me what you would do. A group of eighty year old WWII vets is in route to see the WWiI memorial. There is a the pending possibility of a government shutdown. Their congressmen, both democrat and republican ask you to allow the monument to remain open. What would you do? Would you send security to ensure that they could not see the monument?

I sincerely thank you for your pity. Tell me what you would do. A group of eighty year old WWII vets is in route to see the WWiI memorial. There is a the pending possibility of a government shutdown. Their congressmen, both democrat and republican ask you to allow the monument to remain open. What would you do? Would you send security to ensure that they could not see the monument?

If they're not going to pass a continuing resolution to pay for the workers and maintenance for these parks then why keep them open?

If they're not going to pass a continuing resolution to pay for the workers and maintenance for these parks then why keep them open?

Would you barricade them out? Would you send security to stop them? Do you think that they sent seven security guards to every national monument and park?

Would you barricade them out? Would you send security to stop them? Do you think that they sent seven security guards to every national monument and park?

Yes. If they're not going to pay the staff for the parks then shut them down. If people keep trying to get in then that's too bad for them that the House wouldn't stop trying to play political games with the budget.

Yes. If they're not going to pay the staff for the parks then shut them down. If people keep trying to get in then that's too bad for them that the House wouldn't stop trying to play political games with the budget.

Does the Senate have a role in passing a budget?

They were in route before the shutdown. Their representatives asked the Administration to make an exception. The response was to send seven security guards to the monument. An open air monument. I wonder... does it cost more to operate that monument under normal conditions or does it cost more to send security and build barricades to stop eighty year old war heroes?

I dont watch the news, ever, and I knew thus was going down weeks ago. They should have turned around.

you would not be alive if it weren't for them you stupid ****. You really think Hitler was goi g to keep his end of the bargain regarding the Muslims? You might aswell be a gay Jew had they won

My grandmother living during that time was Jewish, and her older brother was gay so my family(mother side) were gay jews during WWIIlaugh.png