Checking Out The Jets Ganggreen Message Boards.......

shanep

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With their D they have a shot. Even with Geno and that offense struggling nothing about our D has instilled a bunch of confidence and our offense is average at best until I see otherwise. I expect a close game.

Honestly our offense isn't average. The most redzone attempts in the NFL says otherwise. But our redzone offense is terrible.

I would give it a solid above average mark with the extremely high potential to be dominant.

To think we have had more redzone possessions than the dominating Broncos, makes me say above average.

Honestly our offense isn't average. The most redzone attempts in the NFL says otherwise. But our redzone offense is terrible.

I would give it a solid above average mark with the extremely high potential to be dominant.

To think we have had more redzone possessions than the dominating Broncos, makes me say above average.

That's because the broncos often score from outside the red zone. We are nothing close to them!

It's about scoring though. A defense can give up a ton of yards but if they clamp down in the red zone...they're winning. Even McGinest said it on NFL Network. Belicheck didn't care if a team moved up and down the field. If they had a team settling for FGs they were winning. We SHOULD be above average but when you can't get in the end zone more than twice a game you're average.

So essentially it sounds like a lot of the idiots around here who say we will lose. I think it'll be a good game, but the Falcons will win. They absolutely have to.

Even though I have been critical the past week, I do believe we win. And we do solidly. I think we go:

Jets - W

Bucs - W

Arizona - W

Car - L

Sea - L

TB - W

NO - W

Buff - W

GB - L

Skins - W

SF - L

Car - W

That puts us at 8-4 from here out. Finishing @ 9-7. Maybe we sneak in the WC. We are talented enough if we get healthy & play well enough to get in we still have a shot. Once you are in, you never know.

Edited by Dawggone