This Is Why We Are Struggling!

Steven Jackson is cursed. Think about it, as soon as sjax was drafted the rams never had a Winning record. The falcons (who have had 5 consecutive winning records) are now struggling and getting destroyed by injuries.

Steven Jackson also said he watched the nfccg last year, and we lost! Coincedence? I think not .

We must get rid of steven Jackson if we want a shot at saving the season.

/s

Grasping at straws imho. Bottom line - Inferior trench play on both sides of the ball, is and always will be always be our "Achilles"s heel", until it's adequately addressed. This has been discussed at length on this MB and, I've yet to see any response that will convince me otherwise, just a bunch of meaningless stats. My eyes tell me we can't pressure opposing QB's with any sort of regularity. Our OL can't push the the DL in short yardage situations, and more importantily we can't protect our most valuable investment (MR), which may result in season ending injury. Maybe it's me, but someone doesn't get it!. Just that simple.

He is so injury prone that he is pretty much a non factor right now but it would not hurt my feeling if they dump him. He aint the problem the o-line is the problem.

Yes, he is injured, but how does that make him injury prone? He's been very durable since he came in the league, and he plays a position that takes a lot of physical abuse.

Steven Jackson is cursed. Think about it, as soon as sjax was drafted the rams never had a Winning record. The falcons (who have had 5 consecutive winning records) are now struggling and getting destroyed by injuries.

Steven Jackson also said he watched the nfccg last year, and we lost! Coincedence? I think not .

/s

Actually, it's not Jackson's fault at all.

My wife threw away my lucky underwear that I wore all last season. And I don't mean I only wore it on game days.....the whole time. She threw them out just before the Div game v. SF.

So really - you can blame it on me. Or her. unsure.png

/s

may be you wanna put some of the blame on Tony Gonzo too... Did he ever Win a playoff game before he got here? may be he's the reason, we went 13-3 and came short (in KC, he went 13-3 too and we know how it ended up).