This Is Why We Are Struggling!

BrandonDell_

Steven Jackson is cursed. Think about it, as soon as sjax was drafted the rams never had a Winning record. The falcons (who have had 5 consecutive winning records) are now struggling and getting destroyed by injuries.

Steven Jackson also said he watched the nfccg last year, and we lost! Coincedence? I think not .

We must get rid of steven Jackson if we want a shot at saving the season.

/s

Edited by BrandonDell_

He is so injury prone that he is pretty much a non factor right now but it would not hurt my feeling if they dump him. He aint the problem the o-line is the problem.

Guy is hurt, not injury prone. Missing time or the occasional game happens. Having all those 1000 yard seasons in a row is a testament to his being on the field.

I think the Falcons need to start trading players for picks. Kind of like the Browns are doing.

Let's see who would need to go first?

1 Baker - like his name says Sam the Baker cant be made into a football player. We will take anything heck may even give a pick to have him gone.

2 Holmes - again anything all he does is take up space. He does a good job at it. Ok sure they need to give another pick up to dump him.

3 Nicholas - he is old and slow does not make plays but we cant keep him and why would anyone want him. Ok looks like we need to give up one more pick here.

Crap now that I look at it we may need to give up more picks then they will have to dump some of the trash on this team.

So this plan will work in about 4 years.I never said this was a quick fix. tongue.png

Edited by high impact

Steven Jackson is cursed. Think about it, as soon as sjax was drafted the rams never had a Winning record. The falcons (who have had 5 consecutive winning records) are now struggling and getting destroyed by injuries.

Steven Jackson also said he watched the nfccg last year, and we lost! Coincedence? I think not .

D@mn u r 1 smart dude

/s

/s

Or how about the complete lack of pass rush the defense has blown a lead in 5 out of the last 6 and was looking to make it 6 out of 6 had the offense not put the rams away. And I'm not totally sure but the defense sense the Seattle game is giving up 25+ ppg that's not going to get it done.

I think the Falcons need to start trading players for picks. Kind of like the Browns are doing.

Let's see who would need to go first?

1 Baker - like his name says Sam the Baker cant be made into a football player. We will take anything heck may even give a pick to have him gone.

2 Holmes - again anything all he does is take up space. He does a good job at it. Ok sure they need to give another pick up to dump him.

3 Nicholas - he is old and slow does not make plays but we cant keep him and why would anyone want him. Ok looks like we need to give up one more pick here.

Crap now that I look at it we may need to give up more picks then they will have to dump some of the trash on this team.

So this plan will work in about 4 years.I never said this was a quick fix. tongue.png

people might just give us picks to keep those guys