Summerbunny's Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Thread

Summerbunny

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

If you

wub.png her, then you'll tell her, GET THOSE TATAS CHECKED! Can't talk about it, follow one of the links for help. The best protection is EARLY DETECTION! Monthly self breast exams are critical, hey if you're lucky, she'll let you do it for her!

breast-cancer-awareness.jpg

I just recently found out that a family friend passed away this August from breast cancer.

sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

when I was 18,i found out a girl that I had just recently split from died from breast cancer formed through birth control pills. Don't know how true that birth control part was but she passed months after giving birth

As much as us fellas like to conjure up the image of a nice breast anytime this subject is brought up, it is not gender exclusive. My wife's grandfather is a breast cancer survivor. Don't forget to check yourself from time to time.

Very true, Levar Burton (Star Trek, Reading Rainbow) was diagnosed with breast cancer some years back as well as Richard Roundtree (Shaft),

Summerbuns, a question. Do you do benefits for breast cancer awareness, walks, rides and such?

Propane, I can't do it. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. I do this thread yearly and it is very dear to my heart. I will not engage you as I foresee you turning this thread into something other than what I intended. So in order to play nice on these boards, I see you, but I don't see you.

Guest Deisel

Summerbuns, that's a shame cause I was going to donate to the cause thru a n event. My brother died of cancer this year so its a grim disease needing all our help. My wife and I participate all year in MS functions, and I race bikes for MS. Alittle help goes a long way.

Summerbuns, that's a shame cause I was going to donate to the cause thru a n event. My brother died of cancer this year so its a grim disease needing all our help. My wife and I participate all year in MS functions, and I race bikes for MS. Alittle help goes a long way.

If you are interested in donating Susan G Komen is always a sure thing. The link is posted above.

And thanks!