Why Did We Not Tag Baker?

maorifalcon

If I recall correctly Baker has low cap hit with escalating base salaries. He has a pretty good signing bonus, but we can afford to cut him midway through his contract without too big of a hit. Obviously he's hurt, but he's not making nearly what he would have with a franchise deal. I'm pretty sure that would have put his cap number over 10 million, and his is about 3 million I think. It's one of those deals which sounded big, but it wasn't that bad.

If I recall correctly Baker has low cap hit with escalating base salaries. He has a pretty good signing bonus, but we can afford to cut him midway through his contract without too big of a hit. Obviously he's hurt, but he's not making nearly what he would have with a franchise deal. I'm pretty sure that would have put his cap number over 10 million, and his is about 3 million I think. It's one of those deals which sounded big, but it wasn't that bad.

Ohhh. Learned something new today lol.

This really pisses me off, why did we give him big money after 1 year of results? Seeing this Monroe trade effs me off even more because here we are stuck with this heap of shet. I hope Holmes cuts that cun ts lunch and hes out on the street. T-rex Arms mothet farker

here a tag for Baker #slug

If we'd cut Baker any time before the end of the contractual season this year, it'd cost us $11.25m. If we cut him during the 2014 contractual season, it'd cost us $9.2m. 2015, it costs 1.65m. Any time after that saves us money.

Guest fibonacci

Said it then was a horrible contract and I was ridiculed.

what player do you not say that on?

p.s. it's still good to see you back

This is more about TD validating his draft pick reaching for this bum. Baker is a below avg to avg on his best day LT. Honestly there are LT in this league we could have signed or traded, for pennies on the dollar compared to this ridiculous contract.

If we'd cut Baker any time before the end of the contractual season this year, it'd cost us $11.25m. If we cut him during the 2014 contractual season, it'd cost us $9.2m. 2015, it costs 1.65m. Any time after that saves us money.

Dimitroffed!!! He's not very bright as some think.