Nfl Trades? Why Not Go Get Kenny Britt?

THE ICEMAN

Kenny Britt could probably be got for about nothing seeing he won't be with the Titians next year anyway.

How it helps us? not sure if it would. But Roddy is just plain and simple killing us having him out there yes he is injured it is what it is but either way you look at it Roddy hasn't done much.

Our struggles in the redzone could be helped by Britt and imagine him and Julio with a Healthy Roddy and TG commanding the middle and Jack coming out of the back field.

Yes our OL sucks but its been like that for the last 3 seasons the difference is were down a playmaker.

And as far as Britt would he really mess up an opportunity to play with a guy like Ryan Britt is just like Julio were you can just throw it up to him on man coverage we do that with Roddy but that's not really his game.

I don't know if it would help for the future but a main problem with our redzone right now is Roddy being injured so we basicly insert Britt who's probably 10 times the WR Roddy is right "now" seeing he's pretty banged up.

I wouldn't give anything more than a 4th for Britt mainly because of the trouble he's been in he's been in trouble more than once but is one of the most talented WR's in the game.

Josh Gordon's another guy but I think he'd cost more than a 4th.

We're really lacking the "Presence" and production Roddy gave us if we had Britt or a Healthy Roddy there is noway they could've done what they did to TG and not pay for it.

All in All I don't think TD's Bold enough to make a move like this.

Kenny Britt could probably be got for about nothing seeing he won't be with the Titians next year anyway.

How it helps us? not sure if it would. But Roddy is just plain and simple killing us having him out there yes he is injured it is what it is but either way you look at it Roddy hasn't done much.

Our struggles in the redzone could be helped by Britt and imagine him and Julio with a Healthy Roddy and TG commanding the middle and Jack coming out of the back field.

Yes our OL sucks but its been like that for the last 3 seasons the difference is were down a playmaker.

And as far as Britt would he really mess up an opportunity to play with a guy like Ryan Britt is just like Julio were you can just throw it up to him on man coverage we do that with Roddy but that's not really his game.

I don't know if it would help for the future but a main problem with our redzone right now is Roddy being injured so we basicly insert Britt who's probably 10 times the WR Roddy is right "now" seeing he's pretty banged up.

I wouldn't give anything more than a 4th for Britt mainly because of the trouble he's been in he's been in trouble more than once but is one of the most talented WR's in the game.

Josh Gordon's another guy but I think he'd cost more than a 4th.

We're really lacking the "Presence" and production Roddy gave us if we had Britt or a Healthy Roddy there is noway they could've done what they did to TG and not pay for it.

All in All I don't think TD's Bold enough to make a move like this.

Does this really make sense boss? If the o-line can't protect.... You should know this already

Like I have said before. You can have Matt Ryan, Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Roddy White, Julio Jones, and Tony Gonzalez all on the same offense, but it wouldn't matter because our OL is not performing up to even par standards. We have no run game because they cannot block properly, and the only reason Ryan has the stats he has is because he has a quick release.